UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Monday 24 November 2008

#150 - EUkip Under ICO Investigation

#150 - EUkip Under ICO Investigation

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!
YET ANOTHER OFFICIAL COMPLAINT


Hi,

I here that EUkip are in trouble again!

It seems that there has been one or more Official Complaints to The ICO.

I gather one of these complaints at least is Under Section 7 Information Act.

I understand that The Official Complaint nemes EUkip's Chairman
I understand that also included in one of the complaints includes The EUkip NEC, whether collectively, jointly or severally I don't know.

Nor could I ascertain if they had been identified by name.

PLACE HOLDER - has anyone got a group photo of The EUkip NEC?
Prefferably not too formal, wearing blazers perhaps!


I gather The Information Commissioner's Office has allocated
The Case Number: RFA/022/1840

I am reliably advised that affidavits in support have been supplied by at least 4 leadership team members on one of the Cases - presumably the one Numbered above.

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...