UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Sunday 16 November 2008

#134* - KINGSCOTT Quits EUkip In Clear Disgust!

#134* - KINGSCOTT Quits EUkip In Clear Disgust!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

EUkip ANOTHER NAIL IN THE LEADERSHIP'S COFFIN!


Hi,

Firstly may I wish Geoffrey Kigscott a long and happy retirement with his wife of 46 years, Judy to enjoy their 5 granchildren and the company of their children Roger, Sally & Laurence.

I hope Geoffrey will have plenty of time to indulge his hobby of 'trains' and will have many years in which to bring pleasure to the folk who share his passion with further books on the subject.

I was aware of his books long before I was aware of him politically and to judge by his resignation letter, where he finally wakes up, his metiere was trains as clearly Politics was not.

David,


Could you please terminate my membership of the UK Independence Party.


Don, Derek


I resign from all my branch positions, and that of Derbyshirerepresentative on the East Midlands Counties Committee.I will take the opportunity of my next visit to Nottingham to take in anypapers or effects I may have had as a branch officer to Derek Clark'soffice there.


Although recently I have been critical of how the party is being led, I wasstill always wanting the party to win, as Britain's only hope. But I havenow altogether lost faith. Suddenly I find I no longer want UKIP to beelectorally successful, since I feel UKIP tarnishes the cause for which itostensibly stands. It is now just the Nigel-Farage Party.


I always said Iwould never resign, since it was my party as much as it was NigelFarage's,but this sudden loss of faith these last ten days has made me realise itwould not be honest to continue as a member.


My earlier idea had been that if I felt that the leadership was lacking,e.g. over opposition to the Lisbon Treaty, then we should remedy the lack,which was what we started to do with the Stop the Treaty rally. I was alsokeen on the idea that as so many activists had left UKIP over the years,those of us still in UKIP should build bridges to them.


I now find that we(those of us who had stayed with UKIP) are now the junior partner here,and there are now more patriots outside UKIP than remain inside.Even though I now find there is no light at the end of the tunnel, I respectthose who somehow still feel they must stay inside the fold and fight there.


I remember the arguments I myself put in the past to try to persuadeothers to stay. Nor do I hold no animus against those who feel they must continueto support Nigel Farage.


I am as sharp a critic as any of actions orinactions, but I cannot bring myself to dislike persons. I have alwayshated the personal vituperation and character assassination that is rife in someUKIP quarters in both supporters and critics of the leadership. The worst ofthese have been the frustrated rants of Greg Lance Watkins, which are widelycirculated but so crude as to verge on the silly, and the much moreprofessionally composed black propaganda of Mark Croucher, an expert atmaking bricks without straw. I shall be glad to leave all that behind.


Although I have been critical inside the party, outside I have been apassionate spokesman for it. In my own town of Long Eaton many people knowmy name only as the representative of UKIP. My friends and relations havecome to avoid getting on to the subject of politics with me; I had becomea UKIP bore to them. It is going to be a personal embarrassment having to gopublic with an admission that I now find UKIP unfit for purpose.


I will blind-copy this to all the friends and acquaintances in UKIP. As Ihave got a lot on my plate at the moment - not only long-term commitmentsto book publishers but also a short-term writing contract with tightdeadlines - I emphatically do not want to spend any time in telephonediscussions. But I will try to reply to emails.


However, now I have mademy decision, UKIP is the past, it's a dead duck as far as I am concerned, andI no longer interested in discussing what is happening inside it.

Best regards
Geoffrey

It is not implausible that once EUkip have time to spin this Geoffrey will be branded by the evil rump that is left of EUkip as a 'plotter', a 'Nazi', 'BNP', 'MI5', a 'Dissident' or similar - we have all seen the EUkip puppets peddling such implausible comments for many a year.

Geoffrey must be particularly irked by the fact that however he may depracate the way I circulated the truth he eventually had to accept that truth as irrefutable. He had missed his opportunity having held senior office within EUkip, to acquit his duty and cirb the excesses of the few, that he was well aware of, that were so damaging to the many whom he perported to serve.

Geoffrey's finest hour became, sadly, an epic tragedy that brought about the final start of the collapse of EUkip into corruption and dishonesty. It could accurately be shown that although this man spoke much of probity and administrative integrity when it came to the crunch he lacked the competence to carry it out.

The Party Secretary Douglas Denny, having been caught corrupting the leadership election, in collusion with Nigel Farage, whilst serving as The Returning Officer, was removed from his post by The NEC; having misled (forced to withdraw a lie) The NEC, having actively campaigned for a candidate in the election, obtained signatures for that candidate and actively campaigned against other candidates - Douglas Denny having been proven beyond all shadow of doubt to be dishonest, corrupt and a liar was removed and Geoffrey put in his place.

Sadly Geoffrey was quite clearly not up to the job and failed abysmally to acquit his duty maintaining a level and fair playing field. It was under Geoffrey that Press Office staff actively lied about candidates to favour their paymaster. Annabell Fuller was telling lies in her capacity as a Press Officer informing members that Richard Suchorzewski was BNP although affidavited material was made available to Geoffrey he was too weak to acquit his duty.

It was determined by the NEC that the EUkip News Comic produced by Croucher would be veted by Geoffrey and he was too weak to do so. Geoffrey, for all his castigation of Croucher in his resignation letter had his opportunity to silence this dishonest self seeking little man he was too weak to do so, he permitted a dishonest advertising brochure that praised Farage and castigated Farage's only real rival to be circulated to all members at the expense of the party during the election.

Geoffrey made no issue of the fact that employees of EUkip actively circulated dishonest literature supporting Farage, nor did he challenge the dishonesty of David Lott or Jim Carver in dishonestly attacking Suchorzewski. Nor did Geoffrey make any challenge of the fact that Farage launched his leadership bid at the cost of around £100,000 in the catastrophic Bromley by election where £68 per additional vote was the actual cost of a risible 8%.

Sadly Geoffrey's political influence was so clearly inconsequential that after Farage obtained the leadership through corruption - directly the responsibility of Geoffrey to control - the party has slid inexorably into disrepute, squabbling, dishonesty and downright bullying yobbery. The turning point was Geoffrey's failure to competently act as Returning Officer sadly.

Geoffrey's lack of grasp of political reality was most manifest in his web site and the various reports and unwise selection of partners it would seem. Though he took great pride in his semantics the core message bore no clarity or fire and his Grass Roots, Phoenix Group and subsequent attempts to move forward showed what we all knew - Geoffrey was good on paper, a usefull and detailed organiser but there it ended.

I'm sure that this depressing failure put behind him Geoffrey will take note of the fact that 'all political careers end in failure' and he will bring great pleasure in his retirement to Train buffs and his family with all the new found time.

Good luck and thank you for trying.

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is no political party of repute advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...