UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Tuesday 4 November 2008

#105* - EUkip Leadership Faces MORE PAGES Of Shame!!

#105* - EUkip Leadership Faces MORE PAGES Of Shame!!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

TUESDAY 4th-Nov-2008 ANOTHER DAY OF SHAME IN THE FINAL COLLAPSE OF EUkip IN DISGRACE

Hi,

In this instance I do feel that it was not appropriate to source these letters to the NEC from Del Young, Dr. Eric Edmond, Dr. David Abbott or Martin Hasslam as already dishonest and corrupt attempts founded on the testimony of proven liars, frauds and cheats including the unarguably corrupt and dishonest drunken womaniser Nigel Farage.

And the fraud and indisputably dishonest and corrupt David Bannerman, the foul mouthed corrupt liar Douglas Denny, Farage’s sad little puppet the Liverpool Scally NuttAll, the odious and utterly bouvine Oxley, the dishonest cheat Lisa Duffy and the restof the pond life in EUkip’s leadership NEC.

Therefore I used one of my contacts in the EU and ensured the veracity of the letters from a source in the UK.

EUkip under the present dishonest and crass leadership and NEC is finished help bury the body rapidly before the rotten stench pollutes the entire Patriotic movement and ends us dragging any more decent and staggeringly naive people into the arms of the revolting racist and anti Jewish BNP which has refused to repudiate its racist roots and its association with the disgusting American White Supremacist Movement funded the naiscent BNP’s origins in the National Front where the ritual murder of 4-5,000 mostly young men was the grounding that gained the cash that was the funding of the BNP today – without these 5,000 murders just because these young men were black – just as the funding of Lady Birdwood was predicated on her anti Jewish stance.

The BNP is a sordid and revolting organisation that refuses to repudiate their roots – knuckle dragging liars like Mark Croucher, liars like Denny, self seeking rascals like Zucherman, frauds like Bannerman, cheats like Lisa Duffy, idiots like Rachel Oxley and the weak and dishonest like Christopher Gill and others that have floated to the top of EUkip’s septic tank and their dishonest and corrupt assistants like Anthony Butcher, the liar Malcolm Wood, Stuart Agnew, Marta Andreassen, Gawain Towler and the indisputable bent retired copper Trevor Colman are beyond doubt little more than recruiting sergeants for the BNP in their dishonesty, leaving the lost adrift having betrayed them.

SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR YOUR SELF SERVING BETRAYAL OF THESE UNITED KINGDOMS & THE DECENT PEOPLE OF UKIP

Dear members of the NEC.

Out of courtesy I am sending you a copy of a letter sent to the Information Commissioner. I am also sending one to the Electoral Commission concerning your general behaviour which is bringing the whole of the anti-EU movement into disrepute – the failure of UKIP to abide by its own rules and constitution; a failure of UKIP to declare proper financial information; the failure of Nigel Farage to reply to genuine concerns including questions concerning allegations about money held on the Isle of Man, which may be true or may be false, and of course details of the way in which I was “ambushed” (the description of Piers Merchant – not me) during the internal UKIP election and UKIP’s failure to act on the recommendations of its own returning officer.

Most of you ought to be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves but of course once you start digging it takes integrity to stop and admit that you have been wrong.

Yours sincerely,

Robin Page

Dear Mr. Thomas,

I am writing to you in your capacity as Information Commissioner. I wish to make a formal complaint about the United Kingdom Independence Party – known by some as UKIP.

Enclosed are copies of requests I have made to UKIP under the Data Protection Act. Sadly UKIP failed to reply to my first request and also failed to comply with a second request to supply information about me held by UKIP. My cheque for ten pounds was returned and the suggestion was that a change of Chairman at UKIP has made my request invalid, which as you know is ridiculous.

Despite this refusal, documents have appeared on the internet clearly showing that UKIP holds much information concerning me, relevant to the Data Protection Act – some of it extremely damaging. In addition it is clear that there are agendas and minutes of meetings that have referred to me, which remain secret, and clearly I need to know what this information concerns and reveals. In addition I have been informed that members of UKIP’s National Executive Committee have also sent emails concerning me and clearly UKIP has a duty to reveal all this information under the terms of the Data Protection Act.

For your information because of my concern I am contacting the Electoral Commission about the behaviour of the higher echelons of UKIP. As a journalist, who writes for a number of national newspapers and magazines I shall also be writing about the extraordinary acts taking place within UKIP which in my view have more in common with the old Eastern European style of democracy – or even Zimbabwe’s style of government – than they do with what most people understand as Western democracy.


I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,


Robin Page

To Members of the NEC

Here is a copy of my letter to the Chairman of the Electoral Commission.

Yours sincerely,

RP

Dear Mr. Younger,

I am writing to you with a number of serious complaints concerning the United Kingdom Independence Party. I write as a paid-up member of the party. I write as the person who finished third on its European List for the last European Elections in East Anglia. I am writing as the UKIP candidate for South Cambridgeshire at the last General Election. I am writing as somebody who has spoken at UKIP conferences and who has spoken, by invitation, at numerous UKIP events and branches. I am also writing to you as someone with no political ambition whatsoever apart from wanting to see honest politics and a properly functioning, credible political party whose aim is for Britain to regain its financial and political independence from the EU.

I am also writing to you as a journalist who contributes to various national newspapers and magazines, and also as someone who is committed to open and transparent democracy.

I am really writing to you by accident. Despite having a full programme of writing and farming, (I have written thirty books and have a small family farm). I was contacted by several people earlier in the year who urged me to stand for UKIP’s internal MEP selection process. This I did only to find myself suddenly disqualified from the process. Piers Merchant, UKIP’s own election referee concluded that I had been “ambushed” and his report shows a totally flawed process. Needless to say, it is a Report that has not been shown to me, but which has apparently been leaked onto the internet.

The National Executive Council of UKIP then ignored all his recommendations adding to the undemocratic nature of the process. In the elections UKIP’s hierarchy ignored its own rules and constitution to suit the placemen of the executive and the leader Nigel Farage. Incidentally – I was disqualified after following the procedures given to me by UKIP’s own paid officials – consequently “ambushed” is the only word that can adequately explain what happened.

From all over the country come examples of rules flouted. In my view it is an example of a political party stolen by its executive, from its grass roots. It has been astonishing to witness and it is a process that in my naivety I never thought could happen in Britain. To me the whole process has been more in tune with Eastern Europe before the fall of the Wall, or even Zimbabwe.

However there are other issues too. There appear to be holes in UKIP’s accounting. The leader of UKIP told me on one occasion how well UKIP’s call centres were doing and were raising money. There are several people who claim that there is no proper audit trail showing how much money was raised and where it went. In my view this needs to be investigated to establish whether or not UKIP’s finances are transparent.

It is said that the leader, Nigel Farage, has a Trust based on the Isle of Man. I do not know whether this is true or false. Mr. Farage will not reply to my questions concerning this.
It is alleged that Mr.Farage called an MEP of Asian origin a “wog”. It is said that this event was witnessed and filmed. I do not know if this allegation is true or false. If it is true then in my view Mr.Farage is not suitable to lead a political party in British politics.

To endeavour to obtain more information concerning the state of UKIP and the integrity of its officials and higher echelons I have made requests to UKIP under the Data Protection Act. UKIP has failed to comply with any aspect of these requests. I have now made a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner, but it does seem to me that the Electoral Commission too should take action against a political party that seems to believe that it is above the law.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Robin Page

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

MAY I SUGGEST – since there is no political party of repute advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...