UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Wednesday 12 November 2008

#121* - Yo Ho Ho & A Bucket Of - Potentially catastrophic EUkip Publicity!

#121* - Yo Ho Ho & A Bucket Of - Potentially catastrophic EUkip Publicity!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

WELL THEY DO SAY:
'POLITICIANS LIKE NAPPIES SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN & FOR THE SAME REASON'.

Hi,

Robert Kilroy Silk having been promised the leadership of EUkip by Nigel Farage, in whose gift the job was not available, RKS has every reason to wish to get his revenge for Farage's betrayal of him - RKS whether you are one who loves him or loaths him is indubitably a competent performer and will out shine EUkip's clever little performing monkey with very little effort.

As EUkippers are fast finding out:
'A Monkey in Silk is a Monkey No Less'.

This could lead to a very embarrassing time for EUkip as I gather viewing figures are remarkably high for 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' though I do concede that I rate this on a par with late night phone in quizzes and the onanistic Johnathan Ross, as entertainment goes I consider it to be perverse - in fact to link it with the word entertainment is oxymoronic.

Surely RKS will find it more boring than his optimistic musings in the EUropean Parliament along side his fellow Independent MEP Alessandro Mussolini, now that his old chum Ashley is back and I understand Alessandro has departed perhaps after all a boost to his flagging career, in the sunshine resort of Australia, may well prove a bonus.

Just Another Bucket Of .............

Mr Paddick's lenient approach to drugs possession on the streets of Brixton, south London, in the early 1990s was heavily criticised.

The 50-year-old, who 'marries' his male partner in January, is looking forward to bonding with his fellow jungle dwellers. "If there's somebody there who's having a really hard time, then I'm going to be the guy who puts their arm around them. And if they start crying then I'm likely to join in."

He added: "There will be some people who are absolutely fixed on some pretty controversial views, maybe about religion, maybe about sexuality, who I'm going to have maybe a bit of a ding dong with."

They are likely to include Mr Kilroy-Silk. The former Labour MP was sacked from his BBC daytime show in 2004 after writing a newspaper column in which he described Arabs as "suicide bombers, limb amputators and woman-repressers".

After a doomed attempt to become leader of the UK Independence Party, he formed his own party, Veritas, only to quit as leader five months later. He is currently an independent MEP for the East Midlands.

Mr Kilroy-Silk said:
"Every member of my family is full of apprehension about me going into the jungle because they think I'm going to be a nightmare and screw up in some way. My wife would say I'm difficult. My daughter would say I'm difficult. My son would say I'm difficult. So I assume I'm difficult. But I don't think I'll have any problems integrating with a group of people".

"Clearly I have very strong opinions and other people will have too, but I don't see the jungle as being the place where they should be aired. It's not Question Time, is it?"


I am not entirely sure that last paragraph should not have read:
"Clearly I had a very strong smell but other people may too, but I don't see the jungle as very different to UKIP and although it's not Question Time there are likely to be similarities by the bucket full".

However we shall no doubt see and to judge by his reputation with his erstwhile staff when he ran his own production company he is a stickler for contracts so whereas in Britain he was critical of Arabs he may well opt for Quranic haram when it comes to perverts, which could raise some interest, in such a mindblowingly tedious attempt at entertainment for the sad!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

MAY I SUGGEST – since there is no political party of repute advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...