UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 22 November 2008

#142* Prof. Farage & How To Make A Horemone

#142* Prof. Farage & How To Make A Horemone

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

AS REQUESTED BY LITTLE ANTHONY BUTCHER THE OWNER OF WHAT WAS UKIPFORUM BUT NOW UKIP IS ALL BUT MORIBUND CALLED DEMOCRACY FORUM ON THE INSISTANCE OF EUkip.
I POSTED THIS FOR HIM EARLIER TODAY.
Correction for EUkip I presume:

Dear Greg Lance-Watkins,
You have received a warning at British Democracy Forum.

Reason:-------Inappropriate LanguageAs I said last time, please be careful in what you say. Claiming that Farage consorts with prostitutes is unproven - it is your interpretation of the spanking incident.

Since he didn't pay her for sex, I don't think that it is appropriate to make that implication.

Quote: Paul Nuttall plans to move against GLW.Originally Posted by Bob FM I think it is right that anyone who posts things as 'fact' should have to prove that fact. Anthony is right to take note of this.

Do You Think He Is A Big Oaff
or is it a little room he's talking to?

Hi,

so you will be apologising for your lies about me since you can't source an substantive provenance.You will have noted EUkip shot you in both feet with your claim that I had hacked their web site!
I didn't notice your apology.Can we have this statement from The BFM & EUkip sourced and an accurate quotable substantive source.Particularry in view of the proven lies and dishonesty of EUkip's leadership team under its present duplicitous and untrustworthy leader Nigel Farage & his deputy the serial liar David the desk Bannerman.
Particularly in the light of their apparent determination to destroy freedom of speech to control the truth about them reaching decent people UKIP preparing legal action against this forum?.As answered by Anthony Butcher at: UKIP preparing legal action against this forum?
Especially in view of the present efforts of EUkip to control the fundamental right of citizens to destroy freedom of speech under the leadership of rogue elements within UKIP to destroy the principles of the informed founding grass roots members.
There is no doubt an effort by the corrupt and bullying EUkip leadership of the drunkard Nigel Farage an adulter, who consorts with prostitutes and proven dishonest all of which have been proven in the media.
He would seem to have engineered a 'Reichstag Fire' moment at the last NEC backed by his team of lickspittels and has formed what seems to be a group of 'Brown Shirt' bully boys to intimidate the decent folk in UKIP to gain dictatorial powers note the dishonest and misrepresentative claims of his apparent little unelected puppet Paul Nuttal, who from his photo possibly has that strangled rather manic look from the discomfort!
Further details can be found on my blog at: Caterpillars And ButterfliesSpecific details of EUkip's efforts to DESTROY FREEDOM OF SPEECH & explanation as to why the efforts are corrupt, dishonest, bullying, vexatious and mallicious can be found at:
Caterpillars And Butterflies: #141* - EUkip's NuttAll Issues Party Suicide Note!The untrustworthy Nigel Farage (as proven in the media in that having given an undertaking and also issued an instruction hypocritically and duplicitously paid his wife £25,000 from money available to EUkip under his control via the pro EU Ind.Dem.Group) Anyway this corrupt and dishonest little drunk is aided and supported by the fraud liar and cheat David the desk Bannerman who has repeatedly and fraudulently lied about who he actually is.
Regards,
Greg L-W.
for the record I am
Greg Lance-Watkins
of 8 Middle Street,
Chepstow,
Monmouithshire,
NP16 5ET
Great Britain.

I post over my name and do not seek to post behind the skirts of others nor use a false name - I endeavour to check my facts and have corroborative evidence.
I VALUE FREE SPEECH
I am and have been for many years a supporter of UKIP and am strenuously opposed to membership of the EUropean Union which I consider to be an evil, centralised, undemocratic and corrupt organisation which will CAUSE great misery for mankind through famine, warfare and mankind's inate desire for liberty.

I utterly oppose the revolting behaviour of the leadership team and its muppets that has dishonestly and corruptly seized control of UKIP and debased its principles as EUkip for their own gain and that of their masters.G.L-W.Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,British Democracy ForumPlease accept my apologies I had always understood that a prostitute was a person who had sex, in whatever form, in return for money – which clearly the prostitute Liga did.In this context I undertake not to use the term ‘prostitute’ in his relationship with the prostitute without making it very clear that he claims he did not pay her Nigel Farage consorted with, without making it very clear that he claims he did not pay her, on your forum again.

I am astonished that he seems proud that he used her services but would seem to have defaulted on payment.

It must have been clear to Farage however drunk he was that no stranger little older than might have been his daughter would have performed such services for pleasure or even out of pity – I’m puzzled but I am happy to clarify the matter as you request.

Please let me know if there is any other phraseology or word for which you require clarification, since these new words seem not to be in your forum rules I take it that each word added will be merely a request and not some sort of warning as an underhand way to engineer an excuse to ban me for EUkip, so that the truth about EUkip can be muzzled by a denial of the Right of Freedom of Speech, as clearly that would be shamefull and dishonest.

In that I used the word ‘prostitute’ correctly in its normal meaning for a woman who is paid for sex and that my statement Nigel Farage consorts with Prostitutes is 100% true – I merely failed to point out that ‘he claims’ he did not pay her – my statement being clearly accurate I take it that in fact this is not a warning.Please let me know if there are any other words that require similar clarification and I will clearly be happy to clarify.

There used to be a rather bad schoolboy joke:
Q. How do you make a hormone
A. Don't Pay Her!
Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...