UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 22 November 2008

#144* - EUkip - Farage & The Prostitute .............

#144* - EUkip - Farage & The Prostitute .............

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!
AS REQUESTED BY ANTHONY BUTCHER, THE OWNER OF WHAT WAS UKIP FORUM BUT NOW, UKIP IS ALL BUT MORIBUND, CALLED DEMOCRACY FORUM ON THE INSISTANCE OF EUkip.


I POSTED THIS FOR HIM EARLIER TODAY.
Correction for EUkip I presume:

Hi,
I have been asked by Anthony Butcher not to claim that
‘Nigel Farage consorts with prostitutes’, presumably at the demand of EUkip.
I unreservedly apologise for making the statement that ‘Nigel Farage consorts with prostitutes’ as Nigel Farage has, I understand, claimed that he did not pay her.

My statement in future will for clarity state:

“Nigel Farage having consorted with the prostitute Liga, as reported by The News of The World, did not pay the whore or so it is alleged by Nigel Farage”.
I trust this more explicit form of wording will suffice for EUkip and the corrupt and bullying leadership team and NEC of EUkip.

Once again I apologise for using the brief version stating:
‘Nigel Farage consorts with prostitutes’ which although clearly and substantively proven true has seemingly caused Anthony Butcher some embarrassment.

I do admit I do not understand why EUkip, against all the principles of UKIP, is seeking to suppress freedom of speech.

I have never stood for office as I am unprepared to be bound by the rigours and criticisms that one would be and should be obliged to be bound by as soon as you are representing others.I trust this helps to clarify the matter.

Regards,
Greg L-W.

Many of you will no doubt remember hooting with derision at the oincredible duplicity and dishonesty when Slick Willie played silly games when he had sex with Monica Lewinski - the more he repeated the statement 'I did not have sex with that woman', the more people wanted to know which ones he did have sex with.

The more Bill Clinton wriggled (The More He Enjoyed It?) the more stupid, shifty and dishonest he looked.

I draw no parallels with the statement of Farage's - BUT that Farage consorts with a prostitute and then makes a big issue involving EUkip in a threat involving EUkip to shut down Blogs & Forums based on the technicality of the fact that HE CLAIMS he did not pay the prostitute just makes Nigel Farage look even more duplicitous and untrustworthy than many of us know he is.

I leave YOU to make the judgement - but in my world you pay prostitutes for the services they render just as you pay the milk man for the milk he delivers and the car mechanic for servicing your car - sadly we no longer have a milkman due in large to EU regulations, I have NEVER consorted with prostitutes for sex of any description - perverse or otherwise.

Further I have no desire to be bound by the requirements of those I represent and have thus shunned public office. I believe you should be unimpeachable if you represent others. No one forces you to seek the over generous income and perks of public office, where it behoves one to act morally with probity and integrity.

Nigel Farage has indiffensably brought EUkip into Disrepute AGAIN with his weasle words as a means of bullying - WE care not whether you honourably paid the prostitute or not, nor how your pleasures and perversions were acquitted.

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:
LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...