UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

#919* - JUST A BIT BUSY - FACTS, PADMORE, Hollie GREIG & MORE.

#919* - JUST A BIT BUSY - FACTS, PADMORE, Hollie GREIG & MORE.

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

JUST A BIT BUSY - FACTS, EXPOSING Brendan PADMORE. The Hollie GREIG STORY & MORE!

Hi,

sorry I'm a bit snowed under with other work - there is a grreat deal going on as we build the
INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance web site details, we are struggling to get it up and running as we are deliberately doing EVERYTHING within income (which will all be published once a month once we get going.

Since we believe that the election is likely to be called on 14-April-2010 we will try to run the clock from them and TRY to give some sort of outline of income and expenditure on or about 15-May-2010 which would be a good place to start as we could try to work to 15th. of each subsequent month. The aim is the sort of transparency that we would all hope for from public bodies spending public money.

I note despite all the promises to buy votes by EUkip and the Farage fan club that Nikki Sinclaire is the ONLY EUkip MEP to have published anything like proper accounts - I do note that she has still to actually publish the Audit Certificate but I do hear that she is on track to publish quarterly from now on. When will EUkip's MEPs honour their promises?

The other matter keeping me busy, busy, busy is StolenKids!

You may not have seen the Blogs and issues I am involved with concerning abuse and sexual abuse of primarily children, including the abuse of families by the Social Services and Family Courts. We have been very busy for a while with The Hollie Greig case which some of you may have heard of and I have been assisting Anne & Hollie for a couple of years and the story has well and truelly broken - see the details at:
http://StolenKids-Hollie.blogspot.com

If you are genuinely interested read: http://StolenKids-Bloggers.blogspot.com

I gather today could be interesting for EUkip though I readily admit I too am speculating but promised details as soon as they are available and I have as ever several sources! We do try our very best to be accurate & honest on this blog and elsewhere in life.

It would seem the very worst lie that can be attributed to me by EUkip is a deliberate misrepresentation of my statement regarding the relationship between Mark Croucher and the cowardly and very similar Skeptyk for details CLICK HERE

To start to understand the Facts behind their Lies, Spin, Smear & Self Interested Dishonesty
CLICK HERE and also HERE and HERE too - to start on the trail of truth about EUkip.

Then there are the silly remarks made by Brendan Padmore - no wonder he hides his comments behind a false identity, just as Anthony Butcher censors material to remove the evidence of his lies and dishonesty.

Here is what Padmore says:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
Nial you do yourself no credit, Skeptyk is not Croucher accept it and move on as for GLW he is a liar I proved it on this forum all being it was a minor lie but a lie still the same, he has also lied about me on his blog he says I banned him when I didn't, he also says a lot of things about Anthony which are blatantly untrue, so why you keep on defending the indefensible is beyond me.
Perhaps you would like to use GLWs get out of jail card "I never knowingly publish anything I believe to be untrue" straight out of a career politicians handbook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So let us look at what this dishonest little dissembler Brendan Padmore has said:

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
Nial you do yourself no credit, Skeptyk is not Croucher accept it and move on
On what grounds would you claim this? The word of someone too dishonest to even be prepared to put his name to his smears, spin and fundamental dishonesty? Could it be that someone was naive enough to compare against ISP Numbers!

You do of course appreciate the simplest way to fool a system is to use multiple Computers - similarly a fake ISP is easy to establish - The proven certainty that the low life Mark Croucher most clearly is, and is proven, to be a serial liar gives no credibility to Padmore's assertions. One need only note the lies about Richard Suchorzewski that Croucher and his chums concocted, spread and published.
He has shown he is without morality, integrity or fundamental common decency.
Then again it is worthy of note that when ISP Numbers were supplied to EUkip by at least one Moderator it transpired that Junius was in locations as far appart as Scotland and Colchester at almost the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
as for GLW he is a liar I proved it on this forum all being it was a minor lie but a lie still the same,
 I presume you are desparately clutching at straws here and alluding to my refutation of the belief that a Pub IS an industry and that you managed to find some source that called a Pub part of the industry! I wonder if you know anyone who you believe has been branded as a liar on a semantic difference of nuance of meaning other than by a duplicitous, self serving fool.
 
Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
he has also lied about me on his blog he says I banned him when I didn't, 
 Ot may please you to manouver facts to suit you - It was 100% clear YOU demanded I provide proof of the statement that Peter Reeve was under Police investigation for assault. You permitted 24 hours for the provision of a Police # - You were made aware that the source for the document you required was at work and the provenance would be provided as soon as possible after they returned from work.

At exactly the time that the 24 hours had run out I was banned for life for telling the truth which was proven - sir if someone actually pulled the plug for you you are no less a liar!
Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
he also says a lot of things about Anthony which are blatantly untrue, 
Please advise of a single solitary factual inaccuracy I have published about the weak and venal Anthony Butcher and his basic lack of morality, ethics or honesty acting to provide a platform for liars, cheats and disemblers who smear and attack, lie and distort, fantasise and mislead. Do be so good as to identify a consequential inaccuracy reasonably definable as a lie - or even a blatant untruth - though I do appreciate he has in various incidents removed postings which show his dishonesty.
Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
so why you keep on defending the indefensible is beyond me.
I doubt anyone is surprised that defending a person when they are dishonestly lied about and smeared behind their back is far 'beyond' Brendan Padmore - Perhaps Padmore because he finds the behaviour of individuals like yourself, Croucher, Denny, Butcherand others to be indefensible using the ability to lie, smear and denigrate based on absolutely no facts or the deliberate misrepresentation of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.Ware View Post
Perhaps you would like to use GLWs get out of jail card "I never knowingly publish anything I believe to be untrue" straight out of a career politicians handbook.

Brendan Padmore you are sir a dishonest and weak self serving individual - YOU quote my statement and I am proud to stand by it as I have no need to sink to your level or that of the utterly corrupted EUkip and its befouled structure and deeply unpleasant staff and supporters in public view.

I appreciate you are not man enough to apologise for your behaviour and Anthony Butcher is clearly a moral dyslexic on a parr with people like Stuart Parr, Mark Croucher, Douglas Denny,  Michael McGough and their ilk, many of whom are too cowardly to use their own identities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So let us see what Wednesday brings - minded that it is the last day on which Marta Andreassen can disassociate herself from the EFD and move to INDEPENDENT status and sit with The Tories, who may not welcome her as a Tory as they know she is a liar as her Court Case shows CLICK HERE but may welcome the numbers in their Pan EU Party Political group.

She would not be the only one who may wish to lodge their decision to separate from Farage's Racist, Xenophobic, extremist Pan EU Party EFD grouping.

Leaving today is the last day on which their departure can be lodged to feature at the Plenary at which it must be lodged to be assured of gaining control of their own 4000 Budget which currently Farage controls and clearly squanders in his own interest - just as he has used EUkip rights and credits to buy his position as co-President of the vile EFD, doing trade offs to persuade members to join with him.

There is of course the possibility that Farage may dupe/bribe the Dutch Racists to join the group to try to ensure himself from those EUkip MEPs who are happy to lie to the electorate about their racist, sexually intolerant, pro EU membership chums only to admit it when Pearson & Wheeler quit the party after the General Election having delivered EXACTLY what the Tories wanted with the disarray of EUkip.

Alternatively EUkip may find that the Liga Nord no longer wish to be associated with the ill mannered and childish behaviour of Nigel Farage and Wee Willie Dartmouth in the EU's assembly chamber - who could blame them since the EFD is largely pro EU membership!

I have a feeling today could be revealing regarding the 4000 Budget as without such a motivation clearly none of EUkip's MEPs have the track record of ethics or morality and clearly all are significantly gonadically challenged.

But I freely admit I am speculating based on facts. 2+2=4 but so also do 1+3 or a multiple number of fractional permutations and a near infinite decimal variations!

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples - they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.


Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country.

Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.


Leave-the-EU






to


Reclaim YOUR Future
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK





Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:


IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate


LEAVE THE EU
to Reclaim YOUR Future
&
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

1 comment:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...