UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 6 March 2010

#894* - Stuart PARR HAS MUCH TO HIDE - I WELCOME THE TRUTH OPENLY!

#894* - Stuart PARR HAS MUCH TO HIDE - I WELCOME THE TRUTH OPENLY!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Stuart PARR HAS MUCH TO HIDE - I WELCOME THE TRUTH OPENLY! IT IS CLEAR THAT CORRUPT COWARDS LIKE Stuart PARR ARE THE USEFUL IDIOTS ON WHO THE EU DEPEND!

Nikki Sinclaire: What is the truth."

26 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments





Blogger Steve Halden said...
It is time to concentrate on fighting the 2010 General Election. The time is right. Never have the big three been in such disarray. This opportunity might never come again.
5 March 2010 21:45
Blogger pop said...
Membership of EU demands unpleasant and unacceptable compromises - that is why we must leave it. As our MEPs fight a rearguard action defending our interests while we arrange to withdraw (as best each of them can) I guess there will be casualties - I hope it all comes good in the end...
5 March 2010 22:10



Blogger Northwesten Blog said...
so wait let me get this straight she got shafted by the UKIP party? i am a little confused here (Because I tired) can someone explain in simple terms for me?
6 March 2010 02:00
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nikki should now step down and let someone else take her place. We have an election to fight and if she can't agree to what she signed up to then there's no point in dragging this out. Nikki, if you're reading this, do the honourable thing and let the next on the list take your place. We have a campaign to run.
6 March 2010 02:43
Comment deleted
This post has been removed by a blog administrator. (Item 01 in this thread which the cowardly and dishonest Stuart Parr shows himself to be a liar and a cheat by removing follows in italics the post the cowardly little chappie deleted:   Greg L-W. has left a new comment on the post "Nikki Sinclaire: What is the truth.": Hi, pop asked for details: sadly in persuit of personal goals it would seem that EUkip has lost all principles and allied itself as a racist, anti Jewish, xenophobic group which supports membership of the EU and advocates violence. I regret these are irrefutable facts as shown by direct and fully sourced data regarding The EFD available at: http:EFD-EU.blospot.com there will be the corrupt and dishonest who seek to lie and suppress this inconvenient truth but denial of free speech does not alter the truth - however corrupt those able to delete the truth are. As a supporter of UKIP for over a dozen years I find it sad that it is no longer fit for purpose. Regards, Greg L-W.)
6 March 2010 02:49
Comment deleted
This post has been removed by a blog administrator. (Item 02 in this thread which the cowardly and dishonest Stuart Parr shows himself to be a liar and a cheat by removing follows in italics the post the cowardly little chappie deleted:    
Greg L-W. has left a new comment on the post "Nikki Sinclaire: What is the truth.": Anonymous Anonymous said...Nikki should now step down and let someone else take her place. We have an election to fight and if she can't agree to what she signed up to then there's no point in dragging this out. Nikki, if you're reading this, do the honourable thing and let the next on the list take your place. We have a campaign to run. Hi, there being no meaningful training in 17 years and no sign of a campaign or preparation when you consider Scotland has just disbanded EUkip Yoof over money problems centred around the untrained and inept Duffy, with the East Midlands RO having just lost his licence to drink and having resigned as a PPC but still happy to draw £800 a week when there is only £700 in the kitty for the entire regions 'Campaign'. Now we have the imbecilic shambols of Pearson's abject failure of leadership with Farage's self serving tantrams and blackmail. Perhaps someone can explain why Britain would vote for or even need another racist anti Jewish Party the EFD/EUkip. That Sinclaire is the ONLY UKIP MEP of principle whilst the EUkip MEPs seek a collective backbone - do explain what action Sinclaire was expected to take to appease the corrupt racists etc. Sinclaire was after all EUkip's third largest backer in the last 1/4 yet Farage has banked more in his Isle of Man bank account in one single cheque than he has given the party in 17 years (£250,000!). I appreciate £30K a year of the money for EUkip has been given to his wife. The lack of vision, lack of professionalism and endless smearing from the low lifes gathered around Farage beggars belief from a party we all had such hopes of! Regards, Greg L-W. http://CaterpillarsAndButterflies.blogspot.com Please accept I appreciate that to suppress the truth this will probably be removed but I care enough about UKIP that if ONE person sees it before the supporters of evil remove it, clearly it was worth the effort. G.)
6 March 2010 03:29



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Greg L-W During the second world war the allies included USA and Soviet Union fighting on the same side. Lets face it these two countries genuinely hated each others guts. But when you are in a fight for your survival, sometimes even enemies join forces to fight an even worse common enemy.
6 March 2010 09:35



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Greg L-W It may be that you and me disagree on many subjects but we are facing a very serious common enemy here, the European Union. I have heard your name banded about on the Democracy Forum but I have never actually responded to one of your posts before. As I see it, we are in life and death battle for the very survival of Britain as an independent country. You and me should be fighting shoulder to shoulder against the common foe.
6 March 2010 09:43
Blogger wonkotsane said...
Steve, there's no point trying to engage Greg Limp-Wrist in reasonable debate about UKIP, he is 100% committed to destroying UKIP for his EU paymasters. (as ever the cowardly and dishonest Stuart Parr is unable to provide a single fact to corroborate his uncalled for and gratuitous dishonesty. His use of playground name calling sets his intellectual tone! He continues with a lie as the many over the years will happily attest, he of course has never tried probably aware he lacks the ability or the knowledge so to do!
Whilst he has done nothing for the party save that which is good for him perhaps he would care to explain HONESTLY how the party survived and Titford was elected leader!
Of making his accusation perhaps he could provide a single instance where I have sought to 'destroy' UKIP - just one to back his lies!
The libel that I am employed by the EU or anyone whatsoever is a cowardly and dishonest claim which he is unable to either substantiate or even show reasonable belief. Stuart Parr is quite clearly both a coward, juvenile in behaviour and a liar of little experience or competence politically - FILTH)
6 March 2010 09:47



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Battle for Britain We are now in the "Battle for Britain." Just as during the second world war the enemy is a rapidly expanding European Empire. What is making this battle even harder is that we are also fighting the enemy within. The enemy within are those MPs that voted through the Lisbon Treaty, and never gave us the promised referendum. Not only are we fighting a very sophisticated enemy, the European Union, but we are also fighting the three main parties here in Britain.
6 March 2010 09:52



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Wonkotsane Every time I come into contact with a new person, they all start with a clean slate as far as I am concerned. Everyone I meet has the fair chance to support me, or oppose me. Greg L-W is new to my acquaintance and I hope that he will understand that we are both on the same side in this fight. Whatever the outcome I will listen carefully and honestly to what he has to say and then make up my own mind. As long as we both agree that the European Union is the common enemy,then that is all I could possible ask of anyone, in this fight for the survival of Britain as an independent sovereign country.
6 March 2010 10:05



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Oh I see the posts from Greg L-W have been deleted.
6 March 2010 10:11



Blogger Steve Halden said...
I believe we should be discussing the big general election campaign issues now. I am the UKIP prospective parliamentary candiate for Swindon North. The main tenets of my campaign are:- British jobs for British workers British fish for British fishermen British investment in British industry Warm smoking rooms in pubs and clubs and I want a referendum on the new EU Treaty.
6 March 2010 10:19



Blogger Steve Halden said...
A referendum on the new EU Treaty was promised during the 2005 General Election. This promise of a referendum was not was not kept.
6 March 2010 10:22
Blogger wonkotsane said...
Yes, the Greg-LW comments have been deleted as he's simply an anti-UKIP EU troll. He's one of the anti-UKIP Junius bloggers.
6 March 2010 10:27



Blogger Steve Halden said...
There are three main differences between UKIP and all the other major parties. Independence Open Borders Crime
6 March 2010 10:42



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Independence UKIP wants an independent sovereign parliament here in Britain. The three big parties all want an EU federal government based in Brussels, that makes 70% of British laws.
6 March 2010 10:45



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Open Borders UKIP wants a five year halt to immigration so that we can settle the ones already here into jobs and houses, before we let more in. The three major parties all believe in wide open borders. The big three parties agree that all 500 million EU citizens should have unlimited rights to enter Britain, to live and work.
6 March 2010 10:49



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Labour's Points System This is a complete con trick on the voters. The points system will not apply to EU citizens, so it will have zero effect on mass immigration from the European Union. All 500 million EU citizens will still have unrestricted access to enter Britain even when Labours points system is up and running. Labour's points system is a complete con trick to confuse the voters.
6 March 2010 10:54



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Crime UKIP is tough on crime, and wants criminals to serve their full sentence. The three big parties are all soft on crime. They only want criminals to serve half their sentence. And serve their time in luxury watching TVs in jail.
6 March 2010 10:57



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Big 3 Soft on Crime Just look at any newspaper and see the puny sentinces given for very serious crimes these days. And on top of this Labour has been letting people out early. Prisoners on early release have committed 3 murders. Plus many rapes and violent crime were committed by prisoners our on early release schemes.
6 March 2010 11:02



Blogger Steve Halden said...
So that is the main diferences between UKIP and the 3 big parties. Independence Open Borders Crime
6 March 2010 11:04



Blogger Steve Halden said...
Greg L-W I hope you take the time to read my postings and realise that we are in fact both on the same side. We are both fighting a common enemy. THE EUROPEAM UNION is our common enemy and we must unite against it, if we are to win.
6 March 2010 11:06



Blogger Fausty said...
Nikki Sinclaire was a liability to UKIP. Barmy, frankly! Good riddance, I say. Her broadcast confirmed that she does not have the party's or the country's interests at heart. Every party has its rogue elements - and Nikki is certainly one.
6 March 2010 15:11
Blogger pop said...
Fausty what does your comment add? My priority is to make parliament supreme again -- I am undecided as to whether this issue actually makes any difference to that one way or the other... I suspect that 99% of the people I'l be talking too will never have heard of Nikki (I hadn't till I joined the party) so the details of any disagreement etc will be equally irrelevant to them. This is not a comment on the situation itself, just my thoughts on the impact it will (or won't) have on our objectives...
6 March 2010 18:16



Blogger Greg L-W. said...
Hi, Steve - sorry you are ahving YOUR freedom of speech controlled by EUkip but as by now you seem aware EUkip's only defence against the truth is to seek to smear the messenger and lie. You will note little Stuart Parr's basic dishonesty and inability to debate and clear inability to provide facts or corroboration of his dishonesty. I was opposing membership of the EU when he was still in nappies and not just intellectually so! Whilst usefull idiots play childish games you are welcome to contact me off line 01291 - 62 65 62 where I will do anything I can to oppose membership of the EU and also to try to make UKIP electable by rooting out the corruption, racism and self interest of EUkip's leadership and the well rewarded sycophants they have in place as praise singers. As you will be aware I will happily defend my beliefs and principles toe to toe with anyone in public, supported by facts, provenance and cross referencing - clearly I can not do so when faced with the dishonesty and inadequacy of people like Stuart Parr. If I can help YOU please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, Greg L-W.
6 March 2010 21:53
Delete


Hi,

I placed the following on Stuart Parr’s official blog site (uses EUkip style guide, EUkip quotes & EUkip staff – if it walks like etc.!)

BloggerSteve Halden said...
Greg L-W

I hope you take the time to read my postings and realise that we are in fact both on the same side.

We are both fighting a common enemy.

THE EUROPEAM UNION is our common enemy and we must unite against it, if we are to win.
6 March 2010 11:06
BloggerFausty said...
Nikki Sinclaire was a liability to UKIP. Barmy, frankly!

Good riddance, I say.

Her broadcast confirmed that she does not have the party's or the country's interests at heart.

Every party has its rogue elements - and Nikki is certainly one.
6 March 2010 15:11
Bloggerpop said...
Fausty what does your comment add?

My priority is to make parliament supreme again -- I am undecided as to whether this issue actually makes any difference to that one way or the other...

I suspect that 99% of the people I'l be talking too will never have heard of Nikki (I hadn't till I joined the party) so the details of any disagreement etc will be equally irrelevant to them.

This is not a comment on the situation itself, just my thoughts on the impact it will (or won't) have on our objectives...
6 March 2010 18:16
BloggerGreg L-W. said...
Hi,

Steve - sorry you are ahving YOUR freedom of speech controlled by EUkip but as by now you seem aware EUkip's only defence against the truth is to seek to smear the messenger and lie.

You will note little Stuart Parr's basic dishonesty and inability to debate and clear inability to provide facts or corroboration of his dishonesty.

I was opposing membership of the EU when he was still in nappies and not just intellectually so!

Whilst usefull idiots play childish games you are welcome to contact me off line 01291 - 62 65 62 where I will do anything I can to oppose membership of the EU and also to try to make UKIP electable by rooting out the corruption, racism and self interest of EUkip's leadership and the well rewarded sycophants they have in place as praise singers.

As you will be aware I will happily defend my beliefs and principles toe to toe with anyone in public, supported by facts, provenance and cross referencing - clearly I can not do so when faced with the dishonesty and inadequacy of people like Stuart Parr.

If I can help YOU please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Greg L-W.
6 March 2010 21:53
Delete

I am tempted to wink and say welcome to the fight as I have opposed the globalist agenda and EU membership since about 1960!

I endorse your opposition to the EU and those seeking seats on the gravy train are not un-naturally somewhat scared they will be exposed for what they really are and tend like little Stuart Parr to smear and lie to protect themselves from the truth.

I have been a very dedicated supporter of UKIP for well over a dozen years but I will NOT tolerate Racism, anti Judaism, dishonesty, corruption, fraud, lies or bullying from ANYONE in public office – Nor will I tolerate abuse of the public purse which is made up of the money of many people who could not afford their contributions.

It is for these reasons that having been so spectacularly let down by the corruption in EUkip now they have gone native I am relentless in exposing them for what they actually are. I have stuck to my principles all my life and have NEVER wittingly lied about anyone or anything as you can imagine the liars, cheats and corrupt in EUkip are angry at the fact that without exception I tell the truth and on my blog CaterpillarsAndButterflies in nearly 1,000 postings crammed with facts NEVER ONCE has EUkip or their lawyers been able to find a substantive fact which I have got wrong.

Clearly from the facts I present there are people well connected within EUkip who unashamedly leak facts to me to TRY to clean up EUkip and make it electable – one need only look at the calibre of its MEPs to appreciate they are all but unfit for purpose even as a one man band! That their risible results in UK based elections are such tells you all you need to know of their dishonesty, incompetence, lack of vision and exorable behaviour.

Sad when so many had built such hopes on what seemingly was our only lifeboat to see it hijacked by knaves and pirots who traded off its stores for dancing girls and geegaws whilst systematicly smashing holes in the very planking which supported it – many of the true believers jumped ship believing it was wiser to swim than to be befouled by the leadership.

May I state at the outset that I do NOT believe ‘my enemy’s enemy is my friend’ for all too readily at the least appropriate time he will betray you – to whit ‘
Yalta’.

Also in passing, though I KNOW those at Junius – I have never once written for them nor they for me. We have SOME overlapping contacts I believe but our positions differ – I have never held or sought political office or employ they have and still do.

Regards,
Greg L-W.
PLEASE ADVERTISE US ON YOUR WEB SITE
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE

http://www.Leave-the-EU.org.UK


Comment deleted
This post has been removed by a blog administrator. (Item 03 in this thread which the cowardly and dishonest Stuart Parr shows himself to be a liar and a cheat by removing the post you will have seen above, as predicted, as he has no ability to make his case and can provide no facts to substantiate his lies and smears.  Sadly his behaviour and others like him aid the EU greatly and are damaging to the principles of UKIP - showing the underhand dishonesty of EUkip and the EFD)
6 March 2010 21:53
Blogger 
pop said...
Greg - if you want the UK out of the EU, thats great, go to it. Don't let yourself be distracted by anything - its a waste of energy that could be used opposing the EU. A tug of war expends massive energy and achieves little - if we all pull in the same direction (against the EU) we will make progress -- we don't *have* to like each other...
6 March 2010 21:59
Blogger wonkotsane said...
Greg Limp-Wrist, cut the bullshit - your aim is not to make UKIP "electable" as you put it, your aim is to undermine UKIP for your EU paymasters. I'll delete any comment you post here so why not save yourself (and me) the effort by keeping your lies and irrational hatred of UKIP supporters to your anti-UKIP blogs and let those of us who really oppose the EU get on with things? (Ever the coward little Stuart Parr resorts to lies, smears and name calling - not a fact he can show to support his dishonesty - still he can note cite a single solitary anti UKIP comment I have EVER made - nor is he able to cite a single solitary action he has EVER taken against The EU)
6 March 2010 22:08

Blogger Anoneumouse said...
Question? Has NIKKI been shafted by the party leadership? Like an IN or OUT question a YES or NO will suffice. My vote is dependant on a one word answer.
6 March 2010 23:00

Blogger Fausty said...
Pop, I'm glad Nikki Sinclair is little known by voters! What did my post add? As I said, I believe she is a liability to UKIP. If we want UKIP to succeed, we don't need people of her ilk representing it! Most people I speak to about her regard her as a complete turn-off.
6 March 2010 23:53

Blogger Greg L-W. said...
Hi, Stuart Parr I was actively campaigning against EU membership almost 20 years before you were born. Your predictable lies are noted. Perhaps you could provide a fact to prop up your dishonesty. What if anything have you EVER done for UKIP do list your attempts and your achievements. Consider the damage you have clearly done in supporting libels, dishonesty, racism, xenophobia, anti Judaism that are the bedrock of the EFD. What have you EVER done YOURSELF to in any way oppose the EU and what were your achievements? I expect in dishonest embarrassment at you list of failures you will remove this with cowardly smears - as ever. You must be ashamed to have no serious ability to discuss your unfounded claims. Opposing the EU is NOT about the incestuous process of preaching to the converted - it is about confronting the issues. Just being rude undermines your position and makes you look rather silly. It is clear you have no facts to back your lies so just how do you worry The EU - your behaviour demeans your argument and you act as a useful idiot for the EU. Too stupid to even realise - let alone understand! Take a deep breath and start to grow up - defend your position as a man and not a coward. Don't run away by deleting people who you are unable to refute - hope you can learn from the discourse so you don't look so foolish next time. Regards, Greg L-W.
7 March 2010 01:21
Hi, Stuart Parr I was actively campaigning against EU membership almost 20 years before you were born. Your predictable lies are noted. Perhaps you could provide a fact to prop up your dishonesty. What if anything have you EVER done for UKIP do list your attempts and your achievements. Consider the damage you have clearly done in supporting libels, dishonesty, racism, xenophobia, anti Judaism that are the bedrock of the EFD. What have you EVER done YOURSELF to in any way oppose the EU and what were your achievements? I expect in dishonest embarrassment at you list of failures you will remove this with cowardly smears - as ever. You must be ashamed to have no serious ability to discuss your unfounded claims. Opposing the EU is NOT about the incestuous process of preaching to the converted - it is about confronting the issues. Just being rude undermines your position and makes you look rather silly. It is clear you have no facts to back your lies so just how do you worry The EU - your behaviour demeans your argument and you act as a useful idiot for the EU. Too stupid to even realise - let alone understand! Take a deep breath and start to grow up - defend your position as a man and not a coward. Don't run away by deleting people who you are unable to refute - hope you can learn from the discourse so you don't look so foolish next time. Regards, Greg L-W.
7 March 2010 01:21
Delete

Blogger Greg L-W. said...
Hi, Pop - you rather miss the point as I am well aware of the damage done to the cause by the sort of cowardly and dishonest behaviour of chaps like Stuart Parr - far more so than they - you will appreciate I will deal with anyone in the interest of leaving the EU and have done for almost 50 years. To date I have not nor will I consort with racists, anti Jewish, xenophobes who advocate and practice violence as do members of The EFD which is clearly pro EU and do not forget that the Lega Nord were the steering group for the addoption of The Lisbon Treaty in the Italian Parliament. I have backed UKIP on every single occasion I have been able for well over a dozen years. I cautioned that long ago that Farage was an excellent performing monkey and was the making of the party but were he ever to seek leadership he would be the party's demise as he lacked rigor, vision, integrity, probity, gravitas or leadership skills. One need only look about him at the team of spivs, low lifes and sycophants - where is the ability and competence needed to get us out of the EU and EXACTLY what has been achieved towards leaving in 17 years? The aim is to leave the EU not to feather the nests of a few and make £Millionaires of the chosen. I have and will continue to support UKIP and its grass roots principles but I totally reject the EFD and the EUkip behavious with Farage as leader - you will be minded it was I who said give Pearson time. Pearson has had time - we await the calling of an election and he has shown a total lack of leadership. He is an implacable, if inept, opponent of the EU but damagingly became embroiled in a fight with the BBC which damaged a relationship that should have been built on. He is an award winning Zionist hence his stance of Islamaphobia ill informed and inept as it is. He spoke vociferously and divisively against homosexuals on many occassion as a Peer. Now we see from his behaviour he is weak and dishonourable, untrustworthy and self indulgent. Malcolm Lord Pearson is clearly no leader and has been made a fool of publicly by Nigel Farage and the NEC in his sycaphancy. I support UKIP but not the palpable dishonesty and corruption that is Nigel Farage and his EFD. My enemies enemy is most assuredly not my friend as all too often one finds they have let one down at a crucial moment and have climbed in bed with the enemy. As have EUkip under Farage. I rather hope Stuart Parr does not take his normal cowardly action when confronted with reliable facts and opinions and that pop and others are permitted freedom of speech to respond. Regards, Greg L-W.
7 March 2010 01:51
Delete
Delete
CLICK HERE

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...