UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 6 February 2010

#844* - Feal Martinez SHOWS HOW UNPOPULAR HIS DISHONESTY HAS BECOME

#844* - Feal Martinez SHOWS HOW UNPOPULAR HIS DISHONESTY HAS BECOME

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Feal Martinez SHOWS HOW UNPOPULAR HIS DISHONESTY HAS BECOME! STILL TOO DISHONOURABLE & TOO COWARDLY TO APOLOGISE!

Hi,

it seems that the vile element of EUkip turns on its own eventually - for there are few more vile than EUkip's resident village idiot from Swindon with his desperate dishonest and serial lies - rarely able to make a reasoned rebuttal of facts either with informed argument or clear fact Bob Feal Martinez is one of those low lifes who resort to personalised attacks based on lies.

It seems that Bob Feal Martinez has discovered if one is exploited by EUkip to dishonesty and unpleasantness there comes a time when what goes around comes around!

Here is Bob Feal Martinez's posting on the EUkip official bloggers4ukip site:

Monday, 1 February 2010


My Swan Song

I came into UKIP believing in the ethos of the party. I still do believe that UKIP is the only answer to the 3 main parties. However I am tired of the abuse at a local and National level. That abuse has attacked my family, I have received unacceptable 'hate' mail. If this is the cost of wanting a Britain for all then I am not prepared to pay that cost. My family is more important.

"My Swan Song"

14 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments



Blogger VotR said...
Farewell.
1 February 2010 21:45
Anonymous 
rockape said...
It is sad that some of those that are knowledgeable enough to oppose the fascism of the EU "reich" can be put off the fight by a little abuse. A little more moral fibre is required if we are to fight the "Evil empire".
2 February 2010 11:35

Blogger Bob Feal-martinez said...
Given that you have no idea what this abuse was and where it came from you are not qualified to question my courage or moral fibre. I have been fighting for peoples freedom for 30 years, but there comes a time when one becomes disillusioned.
2 February 2010 13:31

Blogger Radio Free Britain said...
We shall miss your stance on the EU.
2 February 2010 13:32
Anonymous Senior said...
Did the abuse you received come from within UKIP? I don't think the UKIP of today is the UKIP of a few years ago. I believe we should get out of the EU, but we should be able to do that without voting for a party which aligns itself with fascists and homophobes, and punishes members for criticising it for doing so.
2 February 2010 18:52

Blogger Bob Feal-martinez said...
Senior, I'd rather not go into specifics.
2 February 2010 19:46

Blogger Bob Feal-martinez said...
Senior, I'd rather not go into specifics.
2 February 2010 19:47
Blogger pop said...
Bob, Respect for flying the flag for so long - I hope any disillusionment is with details of the process, not the principle. As a recent joiner (having been an on/off member of the conservative party) I hope to keep that flag flying till the job is done.
2 February 2010 21:04
Anonymous A relieved member said...
Bob, My first comment on here. I have nothing but praise for the work you have done in Swindon, In fact we tried to find your pub on our way down to the Bournemouth conference in order to pick your brains. Speaking as I find though, I found many of your posts on BDF and the official forum to be completely OTT. You have a very aggressive style, which lead to a couple? of bans on BDF, and the only ban I have ever seen on the official forum. I am sorry, but UKIP has always been a happy little ship, and your confrontational stance on every subject under the sun has sullied that atmosphere. Always sorry to see a member leave, but I doubt any party or organisation would ever be harmonious if you were a part of it! I, to the best of my knowledge have never spoken to you either in person or online, so please do not treat this as sour grapes, Just my view as an observer. Good luck in the future.
2 February 2010 23:10

Blogger Bob Feal-martinez said...
Interesting that the last poster mentions the BDF. I say interesting because I was banned from the BDF for supporting UKIP. The poster clearly knows little of UKIP as indicated by the comment, 'happy little ship'. No one could be under any illusions that is was never thus so. If the poster did indeed read BDF he/she would know that all to clearly. The dissent was expressed there long before I joined the party. Indeed one of the main complaints as expressed there was the unfair use and distribution of UKIP funds and 'resources'. So I guess the post was just another excuse for someone else to have a pop.
3 February 2010 07:48
Comment deleted
This post has been removed by the author.
4 February 2010 09:44

Blogger The Boiling Frog said...
As a recent member of UKIP, I'm saddened to hear that you've had enough. 30 years is a long time, though and you're right your family must come first. (I'm a Swindon fan and I've just realised that I see your pub from the train every home game)
4 February 2010 09:45

Blogger Bob Feal-martinez said...
Yep, it is said when you see the Carpenters, from the train, you know you're almost home. I take it you use to live in Swindon to be a fan. I don't think we have many 'outsiders' in the ranks of supporters.
5 February 2010 10:11

Blogger Greg L-W. said...
Hi, Bob Feal-martinez said... Interesting that the last poster mentions the BDF. I say interesting because I was banned from the BDF for supporting UKIP. Why lie? everyone knows you were warned and warned for telling lies and went a step too far when you lied about me claiming I was dishonest without any sound examples and that I was an undischarged bankrupt which was a lie as was the implication that I had EVER been bankrupt - when asked to either substantiate your lie or withdraw it and appologise you lacked the morality to do so and were not man enough to admit you had lied. You were banned for 6 months for proven dishonesty. The facts are easily checked - just as is the fact that you serially claim that I do not tell the truth, on any platform you can get away with your dishonesty unchallenged. Please provide an instance where I have EVER lied, or withdraw your lies and be man enough to appologise. I trust Stuart Parr will have the integrity to leave this posting rather than collude in Robert Feal Martinez's dishonesty. Regards, Greg L-W.
6 February 2010 17:10
 Delete
Interesting isn't it - just how readily and willingly EUkip and its supporters so readily resort to abusing each other and telling lies as Bob Feal Martinez so regularly does - In the image of the master I guess, one need only study the behaviour of Nigel Farage, David Lott, Douglas Denny, Michael McGough, Paul Nuttall, David Bannerman, Mark Croucher, Malcolm Wood and their ilk.

Bob Feal Martinez has not just shown himself to be little more than an ignorant bully but a liar without morality and a coward unwilling to appologise when proven to be wrong.

Bob Feal Martinez one of life's self proven excrescences all too happy to lie and bully people - a true keyboard warrior! Not man enough to apologise as a liar when yet again proven dishonest and dishonourable! Yet it would seem all too willing to run away when his fellow EUkippers expose him and treat him to his own medicine!

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...