UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Monday 18 January 2010

#812* - EUkip - Faragista Fan Club Face A Challenge!

#812* - EUkip - Faragista Fan Club Face A Challenge!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

EUkip - Faragista Fan Club Face A Challenge! Geoff HOWARD IS STANDING IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE in John BERKOW's SEAT! FARAGE HAS A KNACK OF TURNING FRIENDS INTO ENEMIES!!

Dear Greg,

As discussed before Christmas it is my intention to stand as an Independent against Nigel Farage and John Bercow in the Buckingham constituency in the forthcoming General Election, I aim to stand as a:
LEAVE-THE-EU - ALLIANCE candidate..



I have attached a copy of my personal details that I provided to the 'Buckingham and Winslow Advertiser'. The newspaper published an article containing the majority of this information in their newspaper dated Friday 25th December 2009.


You asked me to provide you with comments relating to my experiences with Nigel Farage and UKIP. Here they are!


Immediately before joining UKIP I was Chairman of Slough Conservative Party and I was a very experienced Slough Borough Councillor. I was already the Cabinet Member responsible for Resources in a coalition administration made up of Conservatives, Liberals, Liberal Democrats, and Independents. We were all united against Labour.


When I joined UKIP I was introduced to Nigel Farage, so he was aware of who I was. At that time he was not Leader of UKIP.


When I 'crossed the floor' to become a UKIP councillor I retained my Cabinet position. For three years, until May 2008, I was the most senior UKIP Councillor in the country but heard nothing from nobody in UKIP in relation to this. My vast experience in Local Government was not utilised one iota. I was never contacted by Nigel Farage which, to my mind, showed extremely poor leadership qualities, especially as we were both in the South-East region of UKIP.


I wrote articles to the UKIP magazine in relation to my prominent role as a UKIP Councillor in taking on the Government over Slough Borough Council issues relating to population and business rates rebates. None of these articles were published.


I stood for UKIP in the Slough Constituency in the 2005 General Election. I used thousands of pounds of my own money to finance my campaign and I achieved the highest percentage votes of all UKIP candidates in Berkshire. I heard not a word from Nigel Farage which again, to my mind, showed extremely poor leadership qualities.


I attended a UKIP South-West Spring Conference in Exeter a couple of years ago and rented a stall from which I sold copies of a synopsis of a book that I have written on Asylum and Immigration. I was standing and applauding Nigel Farage's speech to Conference and, as he descended from the stage and walked through the hall, he passed literally a few feet away from me at the back of the hall and was directly in my view. He could not have failed to recognise me but he ignored me. He obviously knew that I was attending the Conference and had rented a stall, but he did not make an appearance at my stall or any others, and showed no interest in them. Again, to my mind, his attitude demonstrated extremely poor leadership qualities.


I was Chairman of the Slough and Windsor Branch of UKIP for four years. I had no recognition of this from NIgel Farage, again showing a lack of leadership qualities. 


I was one of the guest speakers in Woodbridge, Suffolk at a UKIP conference on Immigration organised by John West. NIgel Farage attended in the afternoon to give a closing speech but never thanked myself or, to my knowledge, other guest speakers personally. I believe this was another example of extremely poor leadership qualities.


My knowledge on Asylum and Immigration was never utilised by UKIP, even though Gerald Batten, spokesperson for UKIP on Immigration, attended the conference on Immigration in Woodbridge.




I applied to stand as a prospective UKIP MEP for the London Region for last year's European Elections. I applied to London because I believed that my vast experience in Slough was of more use to London than to the South-East region. The selection meeting in London, before members, was well organised and I had no objections in the way it was conducted. However, an ugly situation arose during the balloting of members, in that Gerard Batten stated that he had evidence that one of the candidates had obtained a membership list and was actively seeking votes for himself: this was against the rules. Gerald Batten e-mailed me and the other candidates to inform us that he had lodged an objection to the actions of the rogue candidate and wanted disciplinary action taken against him. I heard nothing further on this matter. Presumably, because Gerard Batten achieved No 1 on the list he was no longer bothered. It would appear that no disciplinary action was taken against the rogue candidate as he came No 3 on the list, behind Marta Andreasen. However, when she opted to take the No 2 position in the South-East region, the rogue candidate became No 2 on the list. Presumably, therefore, if anything happens to Gerald Batten then he would automatically become UKIP's MEP for London.


I was thoroughly frustrated with the leadership of UKIP by this time and stood as an Independent for the Jury Team in the European Elections.


I have come to the conclusion that UKIP is a one-issue (anti-EU) party and will never be anything else. When I joined UKIP I was encouraged by soundbites by Farage and others within the party that UKIP was striving to achieve recognition at Local Government and National Government level. I now firmly believe that all this is a sham, and that UKIP represents itself at local and national level merely to keep the party in the minds of people ready for the next European Elections.


I would greatly appreciate it if you are able to help me in any way in my fight against Farage ansd Bercow.


Best Wishes


Geoff Howard




William  Geoffrey  Howard, J.P.; B.Ed. (Hons.)

(known as Geoff  Howard)

Standing as an Independent LEAVE THE EU Alliance Candidate – I have been a member of the Conservative Party and of UKIP. I became disillusioned with both parties because of their hypocrisy and the number of dishonest M.P.’s/M.E. P.’s in their ranks who have ripped off the public in relation to expenses.

I live in Eton Wick, Windsor, only an hour’s drive from Buckingham

Age - 61 years

Former Head of Department in a Buckinghamshire Secondary School

Played rugby for Buckinghamshire

Own business for 24 years in Slough

Serving Magistrate for 16 years - Chair of the Bench for Adult and Youth Courts

Slough Borough Councillor for 14 years.
Cabinet Member for Resources for 4 years in a Coalition Administration of Tories, Liberals, Liberal Democrats, and Independents
Elected Councillor responsible for suing the Government in the High Court for a ‘Rebate of Business Rates’. The Council won the case and recovered almost £1 million.
Elected Councillor responsible for a ‘Population Campaign’ against the Government in relation to a severe shortage of Government grant monies for Slough. I attended a number of meetings at the House of Commons with Government ministers in relation to this matter.

Chair of Governors of a primary school in Slough

Member of the Governing Body of Slough Grammar School

Chair of the Management Committee of a youth club in Slough

Former Chairman of a Hellenic League Football Team

A Vice-Chairman of Slough Rugby Club

Member of Rotary for over 20 years – Helping to raise money for cancer charities and other charities

I sued Thames Water very recently (Daily Mail 21st October 2009) for harassment and won damages from them in Court. I am possibly the first person in the country to achieve such a result against a utilities company.

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...