UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Tuesday 12 January 2010

#797* Nikki SINCLAIRE EUkip MEP RESIGNS FROM pro EU EFD

#797* Nikki SINCLAIRE EUkip MEP RESIGNS FROM pro EU EFD

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Nikki SINCLAIRE EUkip MEP RESIGNS FROM pro EU EFD OVER ITS RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, ANTI JEWISH & EXTREMIST VIOLENCE LEAVING IT FOR FARAGE!!


Nicole Sinclaire MEP
44 Velsheda Road, Solihull B90 2JN
TEl 0794 146 1255
email nikkisinclaire@hotmail.com



Nicole Sinclaire MEP: Change of Group


With effect from 18 January, I shall move from the EFD Group in the European Parliament to the Non-Attached Group. The latter is composed of non-aligned MEPs, independent of each other.


I have decided to move to this non-attached group as I have found it increasingly difficult to justify sitting alongside one or two of the European parties within the EFD Group who have a variety of extremist views which includes anti-Semitism, violence and the espousal of a single European policy on immigration. One of these parties, Liga Nord which was expelled from the previous Ind Dem Group, currently holds the Group Presidency jointly with UKIP.


In addition, a particular difficulty has arisen for me with the prospect of EFD joining a PAN-European Party whose aim is Party enhancement within the EU rather than extraction from it, to which I am implacably opposed.


My working relationship and trust with EFD Co-President, Nigel Farage has broken down since his personal admittance to me recently that he wished I had not been elected. The comment “I wish I had only 12 not 13 MEP`s” was made to many people in the aftermath of the European Elections. I have found this personal animosity difficult to work with.


I would also like to point out that on a pre arranged interview on the BBC West Midlands Politics Show, Mike Nattrass and I had to spent two thirds of the time defending our membership of the EFD Group and Nigel’s public remarks made about leadership candidates ‘not being credible’.


I have discussed my position at length with the Leader of UKIP, Lord Pearson, who understands my viewpoint and has assured me of his support both now and in the future in my continued work for UKIP. My move to the non-attached group therefore will not affect in any way my position as a UKIP MEP for the West Midlands.


I shall continue to work closely with my West Midlands colleague, Mike Nattrass, MEP and with UKIP's other MEPs for the promotion of UKIP's cause in the forthcoming General Election and thereafter. And I will support Nigel Farage's fight for the Buckingham seat which would be a breakthrough for UKIP and our cause. I am committed to support the West Midlands and the Party financially, as previously outlined, and indeed, hope to increase this support in the near future.


I would sincerely hope that the usual process of disinformation does not ensue. We have bigger battles to face. I would be most grateful if you would kindly contact me directly to discuss any concerns you have.
Kind regards


Nikki Sinclaire MEP


TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...