UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Sunday 12 July 2009

#564* - SPOOOOKY! & It Is ONLY 01:10hrs.

#564* - SPOOOOKY! & It Is ONLY 01:10hrs.

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!


The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership
& NEC is what gives the remaining 10%
a bad name!

SPOOOOKY! & It Is ONLY 01:10hrs., THE COCKROACH FULFILLED THE PREDICTION!

Hi,

Returning from visiting my Mother who has, sadly, almost total dementia, in her nursing home I received a message on my answer phone - one of about 8! First was one from Dennis Rice regarding the story of Debbie & Tony which I have been involved in for around 2 years and formed a 2 page spread in today's Daily Mail (Well yesterdays now! Pages 24 & 25 if you have a copy or to read the full details CLICK HERE)

I also had 3 more journalists to phone and then there were two miscilaneous calls which transpired to be other families wanting help! I became involved in this way back when in the days of Kincorra Boys and then the work exposing Dunblane and the corruption of the case by Lord Cullen and even now 11 years later we are involved in trying to unbury the truth and the 26 shelf feet of evidence Lord Cullen unlawfully chose to HIDE!

The war against injustice continues on many fronts - as you can see if you look at some of my other Blogs.

Anyway one of the messages was from a dedicated UKIP supporter who like myself is disgusted at the betrayal of THEIR principles - the call informed me that Niall warry had put a thread on what was UKIP Forum - now biased heavilly in favour of UKIP by the dishonest and duplicitous BAWare (aka Brendan Padmore - currently listed as a UKIP member and may well still be a branch manager) and Anthony Butcher who has shown his total lack of morality and his underhand duplicity in spades - cow towing to direct orders from Nuttall and EUkip based on the lies of EUkip and the dishonesty of Nuttall.

I can not disagree with Niall's comments as fundamentally they are true.

I had already started my Blog #563* but in the light of his blog I decided to predict the result of an amalgum of both Marcus' resignation letter and Niall's recent posting.

I completed by Blog and posted it at 23:29 yesterday and then Lee and I had dinner and I read several articles from today's papers.

Imagine my amusement when at 01:10hrs. I went onto Butcher's little Forum to see what EUkip news there was - I also had read JUNIUS' blog - more of that in my next Blog #565*.

Living down to my predictions at CLICK HERE was sad little denny - what a cockroach that little man is.

I scan read his fantasies and was astonished at just how self servingly utterly provably wrong he was - perhaps anyone who can find a single fact of substance would care to bring it to my attention and I will make the effort to show him for the fantasist he is.

What does this foolish little man base his fantasies on? Is he egged on by other inadequates?

ANYONE is welcome to call me - my number is 01291 - 62 65 62 but best from 2pm. to 2am. - leave a message and I'll call back if I am out or asleep! I am happy to show these trough feeders for the liars, cheats and low lifes they are.

You will note if you read his maunderings it is all factually unsubstantiated drivel - I have re-ead his fictions and it is quite astonishing just how stupid he is. He may be skilled as an optician but in terms of deduction, judgement, extrapolation or political intuitivity he is utterly myopic.

A Fool - as I predicted, who brings nothing of value to EUkip save his utter fantasies and proven lies and dishonesty.

Remember this is the ridiculous little man who was wasting police time with fantasies that MI5 would be remotely interested in any thought he might have - Oh dear Quentin Letts has just encouraged another round of idiots to bvelieve that EUkip might be relevant enough to close down! Dream on!
Douglas Denny - you are a liar, a fantasist and a disembler who turns his own fantasies into truths by repetition - your scurrilous claims about me are beneath contempt such that not one can you substantiate just fantasies and distortions, misrepresentations and lies.

But then again as returning officer for EUkip the NEC fired you for your lies and corruption - despite your self serving, dishonestly re-written, history.

Douglas Denny - what are you in EUkip for? Clearly you bring no skills, ability, competence, judgement or money to the party - your posturing is without exception damaging to EUkip and divisive to the efforts to liberate Britain.

However you do prove my point as predicted in my previous posting when you pop up so soon with your posting of 00:14hrs. Sunday.

So very predictable - so very stupid and so very damaging to the credibility of EUkip. Be gone you silly little man since you are a self important fantasist unable to substantiate ANY of your fantasies making EUkip look stupid - as I predicted.

Who will be the next fool to live down to expectation one wonders!

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...