UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Tuesday 13 October 2009

#654* - LUCAS, CEASE & DESIST

#654* - LUCAS, CEASE & DESIST

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Peter Jonathan LUCAS ISSUES A CEASE & DESIST PLEA!

Hi,

I've just received a threatening letter from a EUkip leadership candidate, which since he is seeking to raise his profile at the moment it seems only fair to let those who might otherwise vote for him know about.

Peter claims to want to be a barrister when he grows up and has started studying from his home in Bournemouth, or so I gather.

Whilst waiting to see if he makes the grade he has decided to dump his studies to lead EUkip if enough people are convinced there isn't a candidate of stature, competence or experience.

I presume to grant himself gravitas and raise his profile, or for practice for when he has learned about law he has sent me the following threat:

NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST

Thursday, 8th. October 2009

Dear Sir,


I write in respect of an article posted on your blog, Caterpillars and Butterflies, under the heading
"Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!
The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership,their anti UKIP claque & NEC is what gives the remaining 10%a bad name!"


Specifically, I am referring to comments made about myself reading:
"Might it be the fledgeling Lucas who has a series of video clips from his bedroom on YouTube - well done for trying BUT. IF he is serious and not just being opportunist he could do worse than give me a call and I'll go over the scripts with him and put him in touch with pro film makers for some tips."



I take the view that these comments are libellous in that they are untrue and damaging to my character and reputation. I therefore require you to immediately remove such comments. I also require that you post on your blog an apology for the making of these comments and as well as a retraction of them.

I ask that you comply with these reasonable requests within 14 days from date of this letter. Failure to comply may result in my taking legal action against you.

Yours,


Peter Jonathan Lucas

Please note that had you included a phone number or called me prior to threatening me I feel you would have served your cause better.

You will of course be aware that since you made no effort to resolve the situation prior to issuing a threat this may well go against you if you are foolish enough to escalate the matter. No doubt you will have learnt about this sort of thing in the early stages of your education, it being always better to seek to resolve matters amicably.

I am therefore responding expeditiously, I do so in public on this blog most clearly out of respect for your concern and to ensure readers are aware that you have tried to explain your plea.

Permit me to respond in some detail as it is ALWAYS my intent to accurately and openly account and provide facts where possible - I note this is a stated aim of your leadership campaign, thus I felt assured you would approve in such circumstances.


NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST
I do contend an effort to resolve the matter amicably by phone would have been a more responsible action - don't you?

Thursday, 8th. October 2009
I apologise for not responding more rapidly but I only read your letter on Monday.

Dear Sir,


I write in respect of an article posted on your blog, Caterpillars and Butterflies, under the heading
"Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!
The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership,their anti UKIP claque & NEC is what gives the remaining 10%a bad name!"



Surely you must be aware this is a repetitive generic heading - the Blog concerned was titled, for differentiation as:
"#624* - COMMENTS, COMMENTS on COMMENTS & .... "
A blog which can be located for clarity at: CLICK HERE


Specifically, I am referring to comments made about myself reading:
"Might it be the fledgeling Lucas who has a series of video clips from his bedroom on YouTube - well done for trying BUT. IF he is serious and not just being opportunist he could do worse than give me a call and I'll go over the scripts with him and put him in touch with pro film makers for some tips."


This question and the subsequent comments are indeed a part of the blog about which you seem concerned, though you fail to explain why!


I take the view that these comments are libellous in that they are untrue and damaging to my character and reputation. I therefore require you to immediately remove such comments. I also require that you post on your blog an apology for the making of these comments and as well as a retraction of them.


I can understand that you might hold this view but for the life of me I can not see how you arrived at such a perverse view.
Firstly you neither confirm nor denny my question viz: "Might it be ...." is it?

If it is you then how can my opinions be construed as libellous - they are my views and I believe despite membership of The EU we still have a right to hold opinions and even, if timerously, voice them.

If however you can confirm that such videos do not exist nor have they existed on the internet then the comment is simply not about you, hence I opened my paragraph as quoted by you "Might it be ....".



With respect, I appreciate your complete lack of experience but it was you who put your name forward to to lead what is currently a corrupt, duplicitous political party which is co-operating with the EU - in that on the instruction of Nigel Farage his errand boy Derek Clarke was dispatched to sign a concordance advocating GREATER Subsidiarity of Britain to The EU and co-operation with EU Committees to strengthen their control over the vassal states!

You seek to lead a political party which has been found guilty in Court of breech of electoral law, whose past Chairman was described by a Judge in Court as 'implausible' or similar, when he was found guilt in a Court.

You seek to lead a Party with an income of £Millions.

You seek to lead a party with one of its MEPs, who did not stand for re-election is in Court on 2nd. November for fraud, money laundering etc.

You seek to lead a party with 13 MEPs at the moment where there are clear signs that large amounts of money have seemingly gone missing.

Are you surprised that there is speculation at your fitness as a candidate - I think you are being incredibly foolish if you believe that it is not legitimate to make comment!


Please accept that I bear YOU no personal annimus, I do think you are a complete idiot and clearly way out of your depth and without any experience that could lead ANYONE to believe you are fit or capable of the responsibility - I question whether the party is redeemable under anyone's leadership, if it is - sorry it won't be you!

I am happy to state the video clips were or were not yours based only on your word - I feel sure you will appreciate, on reflection, that no apology is in any way reasonable but clarification of the answer to my question I am happy to make.

I ask that you comply with these reasonable requests within 14 days from date of this letter. Failure to comply may result in my taking legal action against you.

I trust you will have learned rather more about the law than just theory from this folly of yours, which I would contend has made it staggeringly clear that you just do not YET have the skills or experience, wisdom or judgement to lead and lack ever the experience of leading a branch!

May I suggest, for your reputation's sake, if you do intend to continue and practice law, consider your future and disassociate yourself from EUkip - older more experienced men of stature have deliberately distanced themselves for the sake of their reputations.

Finally I trust you will accept my honourable intent in responding to you and commenting it is NEVER wise to become embroilled in Court action without very sound grounds which you have first tried to resolve amicably. There are times when one is forced into defence via another but they are immediately disadvantaged by failure to attempt to settle amicably and all too readily what seemed like a clever idea can backfire seeming to be an effort to entrap for profit and even perhaps extort for gain.

If I can help please do not hesitate to contact me, and if you wish me to clarify your part in the videos I asked about do let me know. May I suggest you pay keen attention to your lecturers as IF you learn enough you will one day be taking such actions on behalf of others when it would be unfortunate to accrue a catalogue of errors.

Since it is clear from your threatening letter that you read this blog I would appreciate a quick note ackcnowledging you have read this or a phone call letting me know what clarification you wish me to make.

Good luck & may your day improve.


TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!


To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...