UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Thursday 16 April 2009

#422* - L5 MAY PROVIDE A CLUE!

#422* - L5 MAY PROVIDE A CLUE!

Hi,

I note the hysterical obsession on what was UKIPForum at my relative absence over the last few days.

Lets face it fools like Bob Feel Martinis desperately try to spin their lies about me in the cowardly environment of shelter from the truth and protection by the corruption and lack of ethics of pond life like Anthony Butcher and Brendan Padmore who support his cowardice name calling and telling lies like a spoilt child, praised by proven liars like Douglas Denny and Mick McGough and the dishonesty of Mark Croucher.

Like Junius I presume I am to be exposed any moment as a group of people all known to - well who besides Feel Martinis who has lied and misled consistently and seemingly deliberately.

Let us publicly challenge Bob Feel Martinis who like the foolish old Clark and others claim to know who Junius is and claim to have known who he is since before Christmas. Bob Feel Martinis IS a liar - he hasn't a clue and to pretend EUkip know who are those who constitute Junius is a lie as it is clear they would have unmasked them as soon as possible and various members of staff would have lost their jobs.

Bob Feel Martinis make a public apology for your dishonesty on this issue or list those who write Junius NOW.

Bob Feel Martinis is as great a fool as those who claim without a shred of evidence that I am an anti semetic, pro BNP homophobic - liars to a man.

After over a dozen years of relatively high profile involvement in opposition to corruption, racism, child abuse, EU membership and more it is astonishing that the imbecilic in defence of keeping snouts in or near the EU's troughs can only misrepresent the information they have dishonestly obtained through The PNC - a Criminal Offence that carries a custodial sentence if the Police can track the method used.

By the by whoever obtained access to my enhanced CRB (which the Police believe they have and are investigating Nationally) you are welcome to publish it in full on the internet - not one fact on it, and I know exactly what is on it and what is not - causes me ANY embarrassment.

That it is clear that my details have been criminally obtained by someone and then abused by supporters of EUkip casts EUkip in a disgracefull light - would YOU want such people in ANY Office of authority when it seems that they have no uinderstanding of ethics, integrity, morality or the law.

Anyone who wants facts about me just ask - those who know me will assure you that you are all spot on - the very worst you can find out is that I have a pony tail.

My indollence over this last week is down to nothing more conspiratorial than due to MRSA in my Nephrectomy scar which has led to a 16" hernia causing scolliosis I have had rather more problems with L5 than I would wish on almost anyone - never mind I understand I am the sole survivor and we lost 3 more mRCC patients I was buddying in the last 2 weeks! I'm the lucky one I can still feel pain!!!

So how about the cowards who invent stories and lie about me being man enough to phone me and check for facts even perhaps apologise for their revolting behaviour. You must be very ashamed to have shown yourselves to be such low lifes. Your exotic fantasies are no more than childish.


Segmental spinal Cord level and Function

Level Function
C1-C6 Neck flexors
C1-T1 Neck extensors
C3, C4, C5 Supply diaphragm
C5, C6 Shoulder movement, raise arm (deltoid); flexion of elbow (biceps);
C6 externally rotates the arm (supinates)
C6, C7, C8 Extends elbow and wrist (triceps and wrist extensors); pronates wrist
C7, C8, T1 Flexes wrist
C8, T1 Supply small muscles of the hand
T1-T6 lntercostals and trunk above the waist
T7-L1 Abdominal muscles
L1, L2, L3, L4 Thigh flexion
L2, L3, L4 Thigh adduction
L4, L5, S1 Thigh adduction
L5, S1, S2 Extension of leg at the hip (gluteus maximus)
L2, L3, L4 Extension of leg at the knee (quadriceps femoris)
L4, L5, S1, S2 Flexion of leg at the knee (hamstrings)
L4, L5, S1, Dorsiflexion of foot (tibialis anterior)
L4, L5, S1, Extension of toes
L5, S1, S2 Plantar flexion of foot
L5, S1, S2 Nexion of toes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...