UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Friday 27 March 2009

#402* - BROADBANGED!!

#402* - BROADBANGED!!

Hi,

Sorry I have been off the internet since last Sunday afternoon - due to the failure of a part in a modem which BT had difficulty tracing.

I now have a new and yet more complex bit of kit and a more rapid and more comprehensive connection which permits my various computers on line completely independently of each other.

The connection is MUCH faster and the security systems even more comprehensive.

I'm afraid the spell checker is no better ;-( and I do not have time to reread material which I write for spelling errors!) anyway - surely ensurinfg the veracity of the facts published as I do - never ONCE having made a significant error by accident (I concede I made an insignificant error which I corrected within 15 minutes of it being pointed out and there is one far from significant error still on the blog which no one has spotted which since it harms no one I have left in situ until it is spotted and brought to my attention).

Obviously there is no value from my point of view in publishing anything that is other than accurate and checked where possible - hence people like Douglas Denny, The Common Croucher, Bob FM, Brendan Padmore (B.A. Ware), Mick McGough and their like make such fools of themselves with their lies and distortions.

Anyway please accept my apologies for my unscheduled absence due to techie problems way beyond my comprehension!

PLEASE let me know if you EVER spot an error in something I have published and it will, I promise, be corrected immediately it is substantiated.

Thank you for your help and pateience.


With regard to my spelling - you may find this of some interest:

If you can read the following paragraph, pass it on to your friends or just give them the URL of this specific Blog


Only great minds can read this!
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frs it and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can s itll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs forwrad it


FORWARD THE URL ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT

I only want really really smart people to read my blog!!!

On the matter of techie - I wonder if anyone is in touch with Matt Davies would they mind asking him to give me a call. No Problems I merely want to ask him for techie assistance on a small detail.

Thanks,

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 - 62 65 62

Sorry must dash I have to write up the details of Tom Wise and his collaborator who are under arrest and present to bail today ;-)

That should be posted within an hour.

G.L-W.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...