UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Friday 13 March 2009

#379* - Stuart PARR SETS OUT TO MISLEAD EUkip MEMBERS.


#379* - Stuart PARR SETS OUT TO MISLEAD EUkip MEMBERS.

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership
& NEC is what gives the remaining 10%
a bad name!

Stuart PARR SETS OUT DISHONESTLY TO MISLEAD EUkip MEMBERS OR SO IT SEEMS!

Hi,

Having published what could well be called a pack of lies originally, details can be seen if you CLICK HERE, but let us give him the benefit of the doubt and mark it down to over enthusiasm and a sadness that leads some EUkip members to find in the loss of their innocence at discovering just how dishonest and unpleasant those they 'worshipped' actually are.

Having provided the really quite offensive and clearly misleading attack he made on UKFirst Party CLICK HERE and having resoundingly failed to deal with the detailed rebuttal I have placed both at CLICK HERE & at CLICK HERE or on Junius Blog where he tried to mislead and distort with comments at CLICK HERE

It seems Stuart Parr felt more comfortable posting on the EUkip approved Bloggers4UKIP - here is his attempt to re-establish himself having so far proved to be either a liar or a propagandist, depending on one's morality.

Yes I am often a propagandist but in literally 100s of 1,000s of words and well over 400 blogs & eMalis posted in the last 4 months or so NOT ONE FACT of consequence has had to be corrected, the ONLY error was based on two separate eMails from EUkip members that claimed a far from relevant member had left - the information was wrong and I corrected the fact with an apology withing a very short time of being informed of the error.

It would seem Stuart Parr & EUkip as so often before tend not to let the truth nor morality get in their way!

Here is Stuart Parr's Blog (small but as posted) I have then dismantled it for your clarification and to provide the truth countering his misrepresentation.

Thursday, 12 March 2009
More UK First Party lies
I really do have better things to do with my time than keep responding to the lies of the UK First Party's semi-literate representative but as he bravely disabled comments on
his blog to make sure nobody can correct him at source, I'll have to do so here.

It's ironic that the mysterious Greg L-W should make such a big thing of using a username instead of my real name on blogs - presumably the name on his cheque book isn't Greg L-W. For the record, however, I am far better known on the interenet - especially in political circles - by my username rather than my real name. There is no secret as to who I am - a quick search of Google will turn up innumerable sources of information about me.I am not, despite what the UKIP website says, the chairman of Telford & Wrekin UKIP and haven't been for a couple of years. While others, like Greg L-W, were actively trying to bring down the party they supposedly support, I did a stint as chairman when I was needed.And despite saying this several times, Greg L-W's stunted intelect obviously needs several reminders before anything sinks in - Bloggers4UKIP has nothing to do with UKIP. It is not an "approved UKIP site". UKIP did, in fact, ask for something to be removed from the site once and I refused.While there is a lot of my personal information about me on the internet (which dispels the myth that I am coy about my identity), putting my employment details on a blog is out of order and in breach of Blogger's terms of service. I specifically don't talk about my employer - especially as I work on a contract for a government department - but it's not hard to work out who it is I work for from other information. However, I am not an "IT Consultant" as Greg L-W says. His tone of writing implies that he knows all this secret inforrmation about me but he doesn't. It's all freely available information with a bit of guess work.Putting my phone number on there - which, again, is freely available on the internet - and inviting people to make unsolicited calls to me is also in breach of Bloggers terms of service and if I did receive any abusive phone calls would mean Greg L-W had committed a criminal offence.With cretins like this in the UK First Party, I really don't think UKIP or any other party has anything to worry about. The party is only a couple of weeks old and already their members are bringing it into disrepute!

Now let us look at just how dishonest and misleading Stuart Parr is prepared to be to protect the dishonest, corrupt, liars, cheats and frauds that form the leadership of EUkip - has no one any morality in EUkip?

The astonishing thing is that there are still people left corrupt enough to support this behaviour. As a dedicated supporter of the principles and aims of UKIP, who has spent 1,000s of hours working in one form or another to try to uphold democracy, liberty, freedom and justice - having never hidden my identity and always having been readily willing to stand by my word.

I have NEVER hidden from anyone, I have been prepared to be openly cross examined, I have always been prepared to answer questions and put my name to the answer in public.

Perhaps someone - ANYONE would care to publish any detail supported by facts of an instance where I have deliberately lied or misled.

Let us see how Stuart Parr measures up in his one brief blog!

Thursday, 12 March 2009
Sorry - I only discovered his posting when it was pointed out to me or I would have replied sooner.

More UK First Party lies
Firstly one has to establish that they have told a lie before YOU can claim they are telling more - since Stuart Parr has failed to present a single lie by UKFirstParty - this makes Stuart Parr dishonest by any measure of the word.

I really do have better things to do with my time
I rather wish you would do them as British Politics is demeaned by cowardly liars like Stuart Parr.

than keep responding to the lies
One would hope so but perhaps Stuart Parr is obsessed with talking to himself as he is clearly the established liar & has failed to show a single lie in this series of dishonesty he has widely published.

of the UK First Party's semi-literate representative
Who might that be? If the implication is that it is I - wrong again - I am not a representative of UKFirstParty, unlike Stuart Parr who is a spokesman for EUkip AND A LIAR to boot.

but as he bravely disabled comments on his blog
No bravery required on one of my blogs CLICK HERE I do not post comments - I publish facts and my opinions and views - NOT YOURS.

However I manage to respond to comments on other blogs I have - also I believe the sane will agree that I am probably one of the most readily available of bloggers - as with here CLICK HERE which is clearly listed as a link on most of my blogs.

to make sure nobody can correct him at source,
No I will ALWAYS correct Fact if I have made a mistake - phone, eMail or write. Sadly all too many EUkip leadership supporters and members of that leadership are so dishonest, corrupt, morally beneath contempt and fundamentally the scum of the earth I do not wish to have their comments, lies and abusive bullying on my blog.

I'll have to do so here.
No - You could try publishing an apology for having lied, misled and deceived and done so from a position of anonymity.

Can you perhaps justify this dishonest and offensive piece of childish behaviour on a EUkip approved Blog?

Surely a decent organisation would consider such an offensive representation as bringing them into disrepute.

It's ironic that the mysterious Greg L-W
Perhaps you can justify the foolish sobriquet of 'mysterious' - what mystery do you find. In what was can you describe someone who has presented in public and NEVER failed to answer a single question asked of them.

It would of course be accurate and substantiated that you are now showing signs of being not only dishonest but a liar also.

should make such a big thing of using a username instead of my real name on blogs -
You sir were using a silly name not your own and publishing lies, dishonesty and seeking to belittle and besmirch the reputation of myself other individuals and a nascent Political Party - if you can not act ethically by the civilised standards of communication may I suggest since you have been shown to be an official spokesman of EUkip at various times and being still advertised as such - Please do not expect me to grant you license for your contemptible underhand behaviour.

presumably the name on his cheque book isn't Greg L-W.
No, it is Greg Lance-Watkins as clearly shown on my blogs, either directly or by clearly provided linkage. It is a recognised abbreviation of my name as on my passport.

For the record, however, I am far better known on the interenet -
To whom? I have NEVER heard of you and in the light of your dishonesty and contemptible behaviour I would submit the internet would be better off without such a liar and low life.

especially in political circles -
I believe you deeply flatter or delude yourself.

by my username rather than my real name.
Are you really that ashamed of your identity!

There is no secret as to who I am -
Then may I suggest you put your name to your words, it may give you pause for thought when you lie and deceive.

a quick search of Google will turn up innumerable sources of information about me.
Indeed it does - why should I bother?

If that is the case be man enough to leave childish names to the other TROLLs

I am not, despite what the UKIP website says, the chairman of Telford & Wrekin UKIP and haven't been for a couple of years.
Rather makes my point I guess - from Chairman to misleading people for the next 2 years!
As Chairman surely it was YOUR duty to ensure the web site was accurate.

So is it that you are dishonest and were happy to be misrepresented or just incompetent?

While others, like Greg L-W, were actively trying to bring down the party they supposedly support,
I have NEVER tried to bring down the Party I have stated for a dozen years that I am a dedicated supporter of UKIP its grass roots core members and values.

I clearly stated that I backed Nigel Farage as the performer for UKIP but would implacably oppose him if he EVER stood for leader as he lacked the gravitas, had absolutely no OQ, lacked leadership skills, was sexually amoral, had a serious drink problem, consorted with prostitutes, was financially untrustworthy, was without ethics, integrity or fundamental honesty.

To this day I support UKIP - perhaps your perception of my 'mystery' is that I have done so much for UKIP whilst you piddled around the edges, seeking your own status,

I did a stint as chairman
OoooooH

when I was needed.
Surely no one wanted an incompetent, dishonest, liar without integrity for I note you repeat lies that you KNOW you have had proven false.

And despite saying this several times, Greg L-W's stunted intelect obviously needs several reminders before anything sinks in -
Since you take the details so seriously it makes something of a fool of you to criticise my 'intelect' by spelling it wrong.

I make no claims of intellect, I do however make clear assertion that I value honesty, integrity, decency, morality and fundamental ethics - None of which dop you seem to have Stuart Parr - You are sir a liar and a cheat.

Bloggers4UKIP has nothing to do with UKIP.
May I correct you - it is clearly promoted by EUkip on their web site and has been promoted in EUkip publications and directly publishes as RSS on EUkip's behalf. Further it will be noted it is badged to EUkip style and colours and clearly publishes material for EUkip.

It is dishonest to pretend it has NOTHING to do with EUkip!

It is not an "approved UKIP site".

I think we have established the dishonesty of this statement in any practical terms.


UKIP did, in fact, ask for something to be removed from the site once and I refused.
How brave of you, was it the spelling of intellect?

While there is a lot of my personal information about me on the internet (which dispels the myth that I am coy about my identity), putting my employment details on a blog is out of order
Why? I have never been ashamed of my actions such that I would not wish my employers to know and since the information is, as you have stated, on the internet - so what?

What is indubitably out of order sir is that you are a liar and squeeling like a stuck pig when exposed and shown to be a liar and a cheat acting behind a silly name is clearly far worse than just 'out of order'.

and in breach of Blogger's terms of service.
Is it your contention that when you have indubitably lied, misled and set out to besmirch you now further shame yourself by crying out to the bigger boy in your playground for protection - Stuart Parr you are beneath contempt.

I specifically don't talk about my employer -
Then why is it readilly available on the internet?

especially as I work on a contract for a government department -
So howmany top secrets have you left in a taxi this week? Or do you believe in a police force that is authorised to murder innocent citizens LINK - sorry, that you work for a corrupt, profligate, incompetent, economically illiterate and treacherous government that has betrayed the British peoples does NOT impress me one iota.

but it's not hard to work out who it is I work for from other information.
You are right - it wasn't!

However, I am not an "IT Consultant" as Greg L-W says.
Please accept my appologies - I got this small and irrelevaqnt detail wrong and I am openly correcting it as soon as it has been brought to my attention. Please forgive me if I do not waste time going back over the search to identify where I was at fault.

His tone of writing implies that he knows all this secret inforrmation about me but he doesn't.
To whom does it imply ANYTHING - it clearly shows you to be a coward and a liar. As for secret information, as you state it is all readily available on the internet - why would I want people to think it is secret, when I am openly stating that you should not shelter dishonesty behind your anonimity.

It's all freely available information with a bit of guess work.
So why are you bleating that I published that which is as you state openly available on the internet - what were you seeking to 'imply'?

Putting my phone number on there - which, again, is freely available on the internet -
As you say - it is clearly freely available so what seems to be your problem? Is it that you may receive a call from someone you have defamed or lied about who otherwise would be too indollent to look up your phone number which you clearly state is freely available!!!

and inviting people to make unsolicited calls to me is also in breach of Bloggers terms of service
Don't be daft - if you gratuitously lie about people and seek to demean them not only will I encourage them to beard you but will bear witness against you in a Court of Law if they so wish.

and if I did receive any abusive phone calls would mean Greg L-W had committed a criminal offence.
No sir I would have provided a public service bringing a proven low life, contemptible liar to account.

With cretins like this in the UK First Party,
If this cretinous comment seeks to besmirch me a measure of your wisdom is that I am NOT a member of UKFirstParty.

I am a supporter of UKIP who will aid and assist UKFirstParty if I am able, based on the facts I have to hand, in the hope that they can unseat the liars, cheats, rascalls, frauds and scum that are being put forward to represent my Country in the elections on 4th. June.

I will do all I can to ensure the scum that is being put forward dishonestly by EUkip as candidates (see CLICK HERE)

I really don't think UKIP or any other party has anything to worry about.
Then why does Stuart Parr and many other spokesmen for EUkip see it as relevant to lie and seek to belittle the new parties - is it perhaps that EUkip's leadership and more vocifferous supporters knowing they are loosing a huge number of members (over 50% under Farage's leadership) they had hoped to continue acting as recruiting sargeants for The BNP, who they so openly promote claiming many of their best and most reliable senior members have decamped to The BNP already!

The party is only a couple of weeks old
About 3 now I understand and aren't they doing well considering they started from a standing start.

I gather shortly one of EUkip's better known NEC members (just left not wishing to stand again and be associated with EUkip leadership) he plans on leaving EUkip as a member within a couple of weeks - presumably when Bruce Lawson is back from his antipodian vacation and when Dr. David Abbott is back in Britain from his North American Medical Practice.

Clearly the three declared founder members must reasonably be seen to include Delboy Young who is currently making a bit of a muddle of delivering their web site but he seems a slow learner as it seems he is using Mulberry again! I presume they are cheap and they have gone down this route for that reason looking at a number of their sites.

I must say, had it been me, I would have managed to get a web site up and running for under £50 within about 24-48 hours - there is plenty of time ahead to become more sophifticated - many are hoping EUkip will do so one day!

and already their members are bringing it into disrepute!
Perhaps Stuart Parr can justify this statement as I much doubt if he knows who are the members.

Let us consider a double page spread in The News of The World regarding indollence, profligacy, dishonesty, corruption of Tom Wise the EUkip MEP, member and branch chairman of the time, who was under arrest and out on bail!

Then there was Nigel Farage EUkip MEP and currently leader featured also in The NotW consorting with a prostitute and excessively drunk.

Of course the publicity in the Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Telegraph featuring senior EUkip MEPs drunk, drinking irresponsibly embezzling, fraud etc. That EUkip is endemically dishonest, corrupt, bullying and incompetent at the level of its leader, leadership, NEC and staff let us hear from you in what way you claim a member of UKFirstParty may have possibly brought the new party into disrepute.

I believe any fair minded person of any morality would agree with me that in the light of the serial string of lies you have been proven to spew forth that you owe each and every one of those you have besmirched a separate public apology in every place where you have lied about them and a signed letter to their home address admitting unequivocally for your dishonesty with unreserved apology.

I am sure that if you know anyone who is ethical and has an understanding of morality and justice will be able to explain to you how to write such letters and make such apologies with copies sent with a covering apology to UKFirstParty.

Were I running EUkip I would publish an apology and denouncement of your dishonesty and suspend your membership for a minimum of 3 months as clearly you have brought EUkip into disrepute.

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...