UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Tuesday 10 February 2009

#280* - AND FOR YOUR FURTHER AMUSEMENT

#280* - AND FOR YOUR FURTHER AMUSEMENT

I make no appology as so many people seem obsessed as to what I look like!

Though I can assure most of you this is clearly one of my most boring Blogs.

I can't understand the obsession as I have tended to avoid being at the lense end of a camera much of my life as it seemed unkind to others, but for the record:





The pictures are a bit random

Here is a picture taken the weekend before I went into hospital to have my Kidney removed in a radical nephrectomy that I did not expect to survive.

As a way of saying 'thanks for all the fish' I held an open lunch attended by about 50 non family individuals and we had a 'Kidney Lunch'.

I'm holding up collection boxes for The Metric martyrs. It may interest you to know amongst other friends present was Mike Moran, who when in some difficulty a couple of years later decided to lie and disemble about me - understandably as he was seemingly dependent on Farage for income milked from Ashford! I would appreciate it if you would spare a thought for Mike Moran who now knows well how I felt that weekend!

Good luck Mike - I hope all goes well for you.


This photo was taken by a press photographer friend of mine Charley Pycraft - taken in the shop one day when he came to see me on a story from London. In haste you will note when he said pick up a book and look as if you are reading it - Coincidentally you will note it is one of Roger Helmer's out of a stock of 60,000 books I picked up just one book off the counter!

Here is a picture of our shop and home which Lee (my partner of over 25 years and whether you call her partner, mistress, wife, girlfriend is a matter of utter indifference to me use whatever term makes you happy) drew whilst sitting opposite the shop on the bench - we are right in the centre of Chepstow but sadly we just got fed up with the bad manners of those who started coming in the shop. The damage that was being done to our stock.

We had over 60,000 secondhand and antiquarian books in 8 public rooms, and also catered to collectors of coins, medals, postcards, tokens, postcards, antiquarian maps and prints. We now have 16 rooms 8 of which are an excellent private library - if only I could find the time to read that I hanker after!



A picture taken by Idris Francis at Cenarth on holiday with Lee and I when we visited many of his childhood haunts and the town where his Father practiced.
Another picture by Idris this one was of Lee at Trasaith that same summer break.

It was in fact one of the hottest weeks in a century and the three of us found the only place in Britain where it was cold and rained!!

This also takes up a huge amount of my time these days as I run a help line for those with Urinary tract cancers and spend much of my time speaking with people who are sadly dieing or desparately ill and clearly scared - I hope I am able to help them but one never knows, however as I have cancer perhaps I can help better.




This is a fun picture someone sent me the link to - I gather it was produced by some dishonest fool to try to persuade people that it was a Police mug shot.

I understand it is on some web site called Common Man which every so often I am eMailed extracts from - it is a malicious web site founded in the main on dishonest misrepresentations and outright lkies by members of The Faragista Fan Club and the corrupt EUkip .

Foolish to make such a pretence that can so easily be proven a lie - it is a capture from a video I made exposing the EU's involvement in Foot & Mouth to view the original, minded that The Police are not known for giving those they seek to mug shot microphones!
Just CLICK HERE

Here is another video that was taken on the same afternoon CLICK HERE
If you have the patience to watch both these although you may learn some interesting facts it will be very clear to you that I am vehemently opposed to The BNP and clearly no friend or associate of Griffin or any of his obscene BNP associates.

Nor am I remotely anti Semetic as I am an outspoken supporter of people's rights to their religions, beliefs and superstitions for as long as they are not IMPOSED upon others.

I am unequivocally and implacably anti Zionist in the context of their insidious and dishonest fascist exploitation of other that so brings shame upon Judaism and International Jewry and honest decent Jews world wide.

I am NOT a holocaust denier as I have absolutely no doubt that a holoucaust took place of homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled, the mentally damaged and jews - My Father as a fighter pilot stationed, at the liberation of Belsen, on an Anson strip at Bergen Belsen when not flying raids forward over the front line spent his ground time and off duty time in Bergen Belsen, helping those who had survived, feeding them, clothing them, comforting them and helping to bury the 1,000s of bodies stacked behind the 'shower rooms'!
A great and obscene crime was carried out after The Wannasee Conference' escallating the crime to date. What has the EU done to prevent the fascist slaughter of the Palestinians and indigenous peoples of Palestine?

Is there a great deal of difference between Lord Haw Haw and the lies of the so called Common Man - they dishonestly distort and disemble for their masters that Haw Haw was not committing treason as he campaigned against the patriotic in Britain was a lesser crime as he was not British and was not born in Britain - the same can not be said for such as The Common Man and The Faragista Fan Club their lies and corruption.
Oh here is another picture - this was taken by Alistaire McConnachie a couple of years ago at a Huntsman meeting I organised.

Yes I have a pony tail but sadly due to anno domini it is not growing it is merely moving further back!


I hope this rather tedious posting will help to lay to rest some of the stunning dishonesties that are spread about me - frankly I don't much care if you believe I am as lied about by people like Mark Croucher, Mick McGough, Douglas Denny, Bob Feel-Martinis, Brendan Padmore, Anthony Butcher, Gerald Batten and their ilk.

I do not seek your vote, I care not if you love me or hate me - I may never meet you and I seek no office.

ALL that I wish to do is expose dishonesty, corruption in public office and work to carry out the wishes of my Father and his Father before him both proffered their youth and their lives, lost their innocence and virtually all their friends in defence of these United Kingdoms.

I have been hugely fortunate that I have never HAD TO make those sacrifices - they secured life as a free man in a Great Country with dignity and pride bestrides the world, much of which I have visited and lived in. I would like to pass that gift to YOUR children.

If I can help YOU in defence of these United Kingdoms please feel free to contact me.

If you have any doubt of the veracity of ANY item in ANY of my blogs please feel free to contact me and explain your reservations or doubts and I will endeavour to provide you with adequate provenance to satisfy you that I have absolutely no desire to mislead or lie about any fact or about any individual in defence of the values of these United Kingdoms and my ancestors I will NOT see those values debased nor debase them myself TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...