UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 13 December 2008

#197* - BUTCHER WITH MORE WEASLE WORDS

#197* - BUTCHER WITH MORE WEASLE WORDS

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

ANTHONY BUTCHER
WITH MORE SELF SERVING WEASLE WORDS
& DISHONEST MISREPRESENTATIONS




-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Butcher [mailto:contact@politigg.co.uk]
Sent: 12 December 2008 11:25
To: greg.glanceback@btconnect.com
Subject: Re: British Democracy Forum Contact Us Form - Site Feedback

Greg,
thanks for your latest coverage of the issue on your blog.

My pleasure - I have no need to hide my comments and note the number of threads you have permitted dishonestly attacking me on your Forum and your personal dishonesty in providing a platform uncensored for liars and proven liars to publish libels and lies about me.

It's good to see that rather than send it to me by email you would rather plaster my private
email to you on your blog with a lengthy response and wait for me to find
out from someone else. Nice.

If you wish to be made aware of what I have said on my blog why not put it on RSS to your Forum! It would at least balance the EUkip propaganda, bullying and double posting.

Indeed I would as you have proved biased, dishonest and corrupt - why might I wish to discuss ANYTHING with you in private to later report dishonestly. As happens on your Forum, aided by you.

However, I would like to make a point that you said "I stated ACCURATELY
that Peter Reeve the discredited EUkip Regional Organiser had been reported
to the police for an act of low grade Common Assault "

Which I did and stand by - though it will be noted in a dishonourable act you have the advantage of being able to quote my exact words but have prevented me from access to even read my own comments on your Forum - having blocked access.

What you actually said was:
"bully boy partner the BNP role model Peter Reeve who not content with
dishonesty would seem to wish to use his fists to try to silence the truth
and is currently under investigation for common assault."

So do you see that as different materially - though I grant you that you have the advantage of a crib sheet, which you have denied me.

Low level common assault is entirely different from using his fists in an
assault. To any average reader what you suggested was that Reeve punched
West.


You will note that is exactly why I called it 'Common Assault' NOT 'assault'.

Which is precisely why when I realised that people were misinterpreting my comment I added further detail to ensure they realised the meaning of 'Common Assault' in this context.

Not only that, but you never mentioned 'low level' - that is a
qualifier you have added since.


I note you confirm my statement! As does the record to which YOU have access but I do not!

Also, he wasn't, it would appear, under investigation at all because John West hadn't been to his local police station at that point.

PURE WEASLE WORDS! You statement is I understand untrue in substance though with a dishonest NEW 'add on' to justify your dishonesty.

When I reported the incident I was 100% correct. That you differentiate between the initial report commencing the enquiry and the subsequent visit to a LOCAL police station to make a statement is PURE WEASLE WORDING.

Thus I think that it is rather unfair of you to attack myself and Brendan
while misrepresenting what you actuallly said, when clearly you no longer
agree with your own statement.

Do not dishonestly misrepresent me.

Anthony Butcher YOU & Brendan Padmore dishonestly and deliberately lied - you engineered a way to prevent Free Speech and suppress FACT regarding EUkip being published - thus aiding EUkip's NEC & Leadership & Farage in suppressing the truth about their irresponsible, incompetent and self interested bully boy tactics.

Further it has been openly admitted that you didn't care if my statement was true or false - Speaks volumes of your integrity and grasp on morality!

Can we please put an end to this?

Clearly YOU can put an end to your dishonesty and you can apologise on your Forum and ensure Brendan Padmore similarly apologises.

Further in the light of your subsequent dishonesty and your willingness to set up various threads attacking me in public, yet in denial of my right of reply and clearly in support of EUkip & Farage, ensuring suppression of the truth and facts.

Also in view of your long term dishonesty in censuring me yet letting serial liars like Bob Feel Martiniz, Michael McGough, Roger Thomas, Mark Croucher, Douglas Denny, Brendan Padmore etc. defame me and lie.

I look forward to your apology, your reinstatement of me on your Forum and a complete change of attitude from you to acting honourably with some vestages of morality and fair play.

Obviously we are never going to agree,

Then I suggest you withdraw from all forms of public life as clearly you have no understanding of ethics, morality, integrity, freedom of speech etc. whatevver weasle words you may dellusionally use to cover your dishonourable behaviour and your overt support for EUkip, its propaganda, its RSS feeds, and its desire to suppress the truth and try to discredit those messengers openly stating the facts and their opinions if they differ from Farage's desires to personally be re-elected.

but I have no wish for us to be enemies.

Well CLEARLY YOU know the solution.

Though I do appreciate that as a result of cowardice you have succembed to the bullying of your 'new friend' the dishonest Paul NuttAll who lied to you, abused you, invented law, misrepresented fact, went behind your back to your Service Provider - Yet YOU described him as a 'nice chap' or some such. He is a liar, a bully and a cheat and YOU have the written evidence - Have you any political nouse or even just a smidgeon of ability when it comes to judgement or integrity!!

Cheers,
Anthony Butcher

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...