UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Friday 12 December 2008

#191* - EUkip DISPLAYS ITS STANDARDS!

#191* - EUkip DISPLAYS ITS STANDARDS!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

EUkip's BATTEN & McGOUGH SHOW WHY EUkip IS GOING NOWHERE

CLEARLY DECLAN GANLEY & LIBERTAS HAVE AN OPEN DOOR!

From: john west [mailto:johnwest81@hotmail.com]
Sent: 01 December 2008 15:18
To:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: London campaign

Dear Gerard,

Would you consider reimbursing our expenses in coming down to London to assist you during the Mayoral campaign?

Our train fair came to £80.

Yours sincerely,
John & Alison West


From: Gerard Batten [mailto:gerard.batten@btinternet.com]

Sent: 02 December 2008 10:32
To: 'john west'
Cc: 'Lawrence Webb'; 'mick mcgough'
Subject: RE: London campaign

Dear John and Alison,

I thought that you had come to London on a voluntary basis in order to support UKIP in the London elections. For which I, and UKIP London Region, were most grateful. I do not recall you asking before you volunteered to come for reimbursement of your expenses. It seems strange that you should now wait eight months to request this.

The accounts for the campaign were officially closed long ago so my Agent, Mick McGough, could not pay you from the election fund.

Are you asking me to pay you personally?

I will consider doing so if you likewise will consider reimbursing me for my expenses incurred in coming to speak at the two conferences you organis
ed on Immigration and Crime policy in Woodbridge. I would have to look up what I paid in diesel, the hotel bill, meal and other expenses, but I could do so on a reciprocal basis if you wish. My guess is that it would be somewhere between £200 to £300.

Yours sincerely,

Gerard



From:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
CC: lawrencejwebb@btinternet.com;
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: Fw: London campaign
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:31:54 +0000

Dear John and Alison,

Gerard has passed me copies of this correspondence as I was his Electoral Agent for his London Mayoral Campaign and am the elected Treasurer and member of the London Regional Committee.

I am sure that having both been candidates in the past you understand electoral law and that there are time limits for payment of expenses.Notwithstanding the lateness of this claim ,I as agent at no time made any agreement to reimburse you.

I am sorry to disappoint you ,especially at this time of year,but were I to make payment I would break the law.Similarly Gerard cannot use his MEP allowances either as this too is illegal.

Kindest regards

Yours sincerely

Michael McGough



----- Original Message -----
From:
john west
To:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: London campaign

Dear Mr McGough,

I would be grateful if you did not email me again. I have no wish to correspond with a man who lied in his MEP election address and has lied about me on the Democracy Forum. You have also lied on the same forum about Martin Harvey, Peter Cole and Len Baynes. I understand Martin has requested an apology from you over this.

If you had any integrity you would resign from UKIP.

John West



From:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: London campaign
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:54:37 +0000

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your reply and good wishes.
As a past and prospective future candidate it beggars belief that you should have made a request totally contrary to electoral law and without any prior agreement.

I hope this was just an oversight on your and your wife's part .

Yours sincerely

Michael McGough
Electoral Agent for London Mayoral and London Assembly List Elections May 2008
Elected Member and Treasurer ,
UKIP London Regional Committee
Chairman ,UKIP ,Redbridge and Waltham Forest Branch of five constituencies,
London Region Treasurer, UKIP. Epping Forest, Eastern Counties
MEP Candidate June 2008, Eastern Counties



From:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: London campaignDate: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:27:58 +0000

Dear John,

Don't you mean read ,not listen ?

Yours as ever,
Michael



----- Original Message -----

From:
john west
To:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:06 AM
Subject: RE: London campaign

You don't listen do you?



From:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: London campaign
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:27:58 +0000

Dear John,

Don't you mean read ,not listen ?

Yours as ever,
Michael



From: john west [mailto:johnwest81@hotmail.com]
Sent: 10 December 2008 14:51
To:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: McGough

Dear Gerard,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been in Bath and have also been very busy lately. Thank you for your response. It is nice to know that our efforts are appreciated by you especially as we are £80 out of pocket. However, I would appreciate that in future you do not pass on my correspondence to M. McGough. I have no wish to receive his childish emails.

This man has also lied about me, Martin Harvey, Peter Cole and others on the Democracy Forum. He also lied in his MEP election address about being the PPC for Harlow.
If he had any integrity he would resign from UKIP.

Yours,
John West



----- Original Message -----
From:
Gerard Batten
To:
'john west'
Cc:
'mick mcgough'
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:05 PM
Subject: RE: McGough

Dear John,

I always give credit and thanks where they are due. Your and Alison's efforts were geniunely appreciated.

Mick was my election agent in the Mayoral election and is the London Region Treasurer therefore it was appropriate for me to refer it to him. I cannot agree with your personal comments about him.

Yours sincerely,

Gerard



From: john west [mailto:johnwest81@hotmail.com]
Sent: 11 December 2008 13:53
To:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: RE: McGough

Dear Gerard,

So you think that McGough did not lie about being the PPC for Harlow? I suggest that you phone Martin Harvey who is the chairman for the Harlow area. He will put you right on that one. Also, do you think misleading members about being a PPC is acceptable? I assume that you also agree with his attacks on Peter Cole, Martin Harvey and myself. These were made on the Democracy Forum and are without any basis in fact.

I must also assume that you approve of McGough sending me childish emails.

I must say that I am very surprised that you support such behaviour.
John



From:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
CC:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: McGoughDate: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:02:30 +0000

Dear John,

Thank you for your kind words.

Yours sincerely

as ever,

Michael



From:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
To:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
CC:
michael.mcgough@lineone.net
Subject: RE: McGough
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:17:48 +0000

Dear John,

I don't waste my time reading interent forums. I am too busy trying to get things done in the real world to commune with the malevolent spritits that haunt the internet.

I judge people by what that do and say to me. I have alwasy found Mick to be a decent and honest man.

Regards,

Gerard



From:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
To:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: RE: McGough
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:59:29 +0000

Clearly we have different standards.

A man who lies in his election address can hardly be considered a 'decent and honest man'.

I also note that despite my earlier request you have still decided to copy McGough into this email.

No doubt many others have also been copied into our private correspondence.

John West



From:
johnwest81@hotmail.com
To:
gerard.batten@btinternet.com
Subject: FW: McGough
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:02:12 +0000

Gerard,

This is an example of McGough's pathetic attempts to be a smart Alec.

John


I leave it entirely upto you to draw your conclusions.

Be minded that Gerard Batten is an MEP and is it any wonder he stands about as much chance of being returned at the election as has EUkip of raising their numbers- they have had since 2004 to make a name for themselves and they sure have!! It would have been so much better if they had been any use whatsoever as MEPs!

Batten has merely acted as a recruiting sargeant for The BNP and it is likely they will take his seat - what an indictment on his brief political career!

For more details of just how odious a character Michael McGough is CLICK HERE

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...