UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Friday 12 December 2008

#194* - ARNOTT DOES HIMSELF NO FAVOURS!

#194* - ARNOTT DOES HIMSELF NO FAVOURS!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

Jonathan ARNOTT GENERAL MANAGER OF EUkip DOES HIMSELF NO FAVOURS JOINS WITH BUTCHER & PADMORE IN MUD WRESTLING IN DISHONEST MISUNDERSTANDING OF OUR LANGUAGE!

Hi,

Since I am banned from Anthony Butcher's Forum and blocked from reading the site - no doubt, based on the information being sent to me, so that Anthony Butcher and Brendan Padmore can use weasel words to justify their cowardice and dishonesty.

I note that they are now assuring their Forum that they were not interested in whether I was telling the truth or not - they were happy to use a false claim to lie about me I guess.

They have also lied that I did not respond in 24 hours which I did - Brendan Padmore has lied in claiming I did not.

They have stated all that I had to do was apologise and claimed I did not - this is a lie by Brendan Padmore and Anthony Butcher.

I stated in my very first response to the stalker Padmore who has been seeking to provoke a response on various posts to his duplicitous stalking. My statement was unequivocal that had I been lied to which I did not believe I apologise.

I appreciate Brendan Padmore is way out of his depth in Moderation of morality and ethics and challenged when it comes to accuracy of linguistics but it is sad to realise that Anthony Butcher as owner of this EUkip propaganda Forum with its multiple RSS feeds for EUkip and suppression of free speech to ensure the truth is suppressed and stalking by such as Croucher, McGough, The BFM, Denny, Padmore etc. who to a greater or lesser extent dishonestly repeat lies, provoke and dishonestly protect EUkip.

We note Anthony Butcher is colluding in, if not instigating, corruption and dishonesty. That I am denied the opportunity to provide factual information is clearly a deliberate act for and on behalf of EUkip by Padmore & Butcher.

You will note from the various postings about Jonathan Arnott, both Butcher & Padmore have provided a platform for dishonesty about me. They have made no honest endeavour to ensure accuracy.

I now note from the posting by Arnott, forwarded to me, that he is permitted to imply that I had made some allegation about or against him.

Whether the silly little lad, who is clearly way out of his depth despite the fact he was good at sums, let us see if he is man enough to make a clear and unequivocal posting on the Forum apologising to me for his inference and also for having duplicitously implied I owed his some sort of apology.

That he was willing to provide the answer to the question I asked, which Junius reiterated from my blog, is a step in the right direction - that as General Secretary of EUkip he dishonestly makes the matter confrontational. Rather a measure of the fact that maybe sums does NOT provide the required qualification nor an early start the maturity for a serious political job.

The lad was all too willing to visit the Forum and state his clarification AND then demean himself with his ill considered comments. Having used the Forum to suit him let us see if he has the maturity to use it to apologise for his behaviour. Similarly since ignoramus The BFM

serially puts his fat little feet in his mouth is it not time, IF the Forum has any self respect and integrity that it put a boot in his mouth every time he opens it - since almost without exception he is wrong and so stupid he doesn't even realise!

Let us also see if as General Manager of EUkip whether little Jonathan commansd the respect and authority to ensure that Jennifer Ruthin issues an apology for her idiotic comments before returning to read the instructions on food packaging to improve her understanding of our glorious language.As ever in contempt,

G.L-W.

I Believe young Jonathan is responding to Junius:

What a bizarre way of asking me to comment - you could easily have
picked up the phone and asked me yourself if you had a query, rather
than ask me to comment on a forum that I no longer post on.

The allegation is completely untrue.

I hold the MMATH qualification from Sheffield University, obtained in
2000. When I took the course, students were required to choose at the
end of the 2nd year whether to go for the 3-year BSc (from memory G100
sounds like the right code for the BSc but it was a decade ago that I
made the decision) or, if the minimum standard had been reached, the
4-year Masters (MMATH) qualification.

Aardvark is correct that the girl at Oxford was far younger than me; the
statement actually made was the youngest to obtain a Masters in
Mathematics "from Sheffield University".

If Junius or indeed any UKIP member wishes to discuss this matter with
me further, they may do so on the UKIP members' forum: Login.

I will gladly provide evidence of my qualification to Anthony Butcher if
he wishes, provided that it is treated in confidence.

I wonder whether those who have made or repeated these allegations
against me will have the decency to offer an unqualified apology, both
for their statements and the manner in which this has been done.

I will not post further here on this subject.


Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...