UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Sunday 2 August 2009

#588* - FARAGE IS A LIAR or EUkip's ACCOUNTS ARE FRAUDULLENT

#588* - FARAGE IS A LIAR or EUkip's ACCOUNTS ARE FRAUDULLENT


Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!


The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership
& NEC is what gives the remaining 10%
a bad name!

Nigel FARAGE IS A LIAR or EUkip's ACCOUNTS ARE FRAUDULLENT! WHICH IS IT?


Tell me why are EUkip producing fraudullent and dishonest accounts? or is it that Nigel Farage is in fact a blatant liar who has stolen and is stealing large amounts of money from EUkip? The answer is one or the other.

This is a serious accusation and I believe that EUkip members are entitled to an answer - Are EUkip's accounts fraudullent or is their leader Nigel Farage a thief, a crook and a liar?

May I suggest you read the next blog #587* in detail following all the links in detail and then decide if you believe that I am deliberately telling a lie or intentionally telling the truth.

Those of you who have been on my mailing list over many years and have studied my blogs have as yet not identified a single solitary fact of substance deliberately presented inaccurately.

Those who have read the material I have produced over the years have beyond any and all doubt learned more about the truth and facts of EUkip, more frequently in advance of any other regular source, from my blogs and 'e'Mails and by phoning me up than by ANY other source. I do NOT include the staff whose job it is to dupe the members and seemingly lie to the media as proven repeatedly by Mark Croucher.

Therefor based on my track record of making every effort reasonable to be both accurate and truthful I repeat:

Tell me why are EUkip producing fraudullent and dishonest accounts? or is it that Nigel Farage is in fact a blatant liar who has stolen and is stealing large amounts of money from EUkip? The answer is one or the other.

This is a serious accusation and I believe that EUkip members are entitled to an answer - Are EUkip's accounts fraudullent or is their leader Nigel Farage a thief, a crook and a liar?

My contact details are redily available if you wish to consider the facts CLICK HERE

Regards,
Greg L-W.
LEAVE THE EU

GET BRITAIN BACK

The picture is so very typically fraudullent in that it sets out to mislead. The Picture is of Nigel Farage standing in a puddle of filth on a building site, taken by one of his least trustworthy drinking mates and fixers - a liar, a cheat and a serial commercial failure.
The picture is readily available and can be found uncreditted, un attributed and unprotected in ANY terms of copyright having been freely released for publicity and being readily available as it was published on Google Images and many other sites. Here is the copy used by Andrew Cusack:
The code to insert under URL to use the pic. on your Blogspot is:
http://www.andrewcusack.com/nigfarage2.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...