UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Saturday 9 May 2009

#464* - A CHALLENGE FOR TheBFM

#464* - A CHALLENGE FOR TheBFM




Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!


The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership
& NEC is what gives the remaining 10%
a bad name!

A CHALLENGE FOR Bob FEEL MARTINIS BASED ON HIS LIES, DISHONESTY, ABUSE & COWARDICE!


Hi,

As is so often the case I find myself in a position of defending myself from the lies, dishonesty and deliberately misleading claims of Bob Feel Martinis, usually he hides his attacks on me in cowardice, where he has frequently been provided with a safe platform for such behaviour by Anthony Butcher and Brendan Padmore.

The BFM has made a habit of aggressive, abuse and dishonest or distorted misrepresentations when not telling outright lies about me.

Recently he finds he has no platform for his dishonesty, where I am unable to defend myself, except on his own blogs and his many crass and ill informed YouTube performances.

yet again The BFN is aggressively and belligerently seeking to defame and distort - why am I not surprised.

This time it is on Dr. Eric Edmond's Blog at: CLICK HERE

It is difficult to defend oneself on someone elses blog without seeming to abuse their hospitality!

Dealing with the lies and dishonesty of The BFM's serial lies on someone elses blog is like trying to to deal with the hostesses ghastly little dog as it repeatedly tries to copulate with ones ankle at a cocktail party!

Bob Feal-martinez said...
Oh dear, you must work for the BNP jibe, scraping the barrel there somewhat aren't we.

Anyone logical must question for whom you work as clearly you do a great deal of harm to EUkip and bring the status of every one of their branch chairmen and PPCs into disrepute, as you are serially thrown off of Blogs and Forums for dishonesty.

Many of us appreciate just how much EUkip has done to power the rise of the odious BNP and TheBFM's behaviour is the perfect recruiting sargeant for them.

Raise the profile of the EU and then with ill manners, aggresion and dishonesty drive the convert into the arms of the BNP.

Could it really be just stupidity and poor control of anger?

Bob Feal-martinez said...
There are those who claim to have proof of you close links GLW, are they true.

There are those who claim to have proof that Bob FM has sex with goats beside railway lines on his allotment I guess - I have no more reason to believe them than (well little more) than Bob has to believe the dishonesties about me which he so gleefully embellishes and reitterates at every chance - despite absolutely no evidence, no facts and merely his own unpleasant personality and that of his associates to repeat the lies.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
Wasn't there a number of meetings organised by the BNP that you misled UKIP people into attending.

As you well know and thus you choose your words duplicitously, you are deliberately promoting lies and embellishments.

The BFM will recall he was thrown off of Anthony Butcher's Forum for lies and dishonesty and failure to substantiate grave accusations.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
But I guess that is a lie as well.

Then I guess an honourable man would have established the truth BEFORE publishing a pack of lies.

However I overlook The BFM's habitual dishonesty.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
And Eric before you have another go, I will stop posting on your blog when GLW stops including me in the posts you allow him to make.

May I submit it is ill mannered to dictate your terms when granted permision to publish on someone elses blog.

On the subject of manners it is normally accepted in this Country that if you wish to publish lies without substantiation you are man enough to do it on your own territory or blog - not abuse the hospitality of someone elses.

The alternative for a coward like you is to set up a blog like The Common Man in shamefull anonimity sheltering your lies behind an off shore host, as do they.

If it would make you feel important and alleviate some of your misplaced anger, perhaps you could contact Mark Croucher and he will show you how to be duplicitous, dishonest and corrupt sheltering behind false identities and using hidden links on computers to implicate uninvolved patriots in your dishonesty.

Mark Croucher is an expert at that sort of dishonesty.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
Due to his cowardliness

One presumes you mean cowardice?

Bob Feal-martinez said...
I cannot respond on his or junius's blogs.

I can not speak for Junius but the reason I do not permit comments on my CaterpillarsAndButterflies blog is simple - frankly I do not want spam or trolls and I have absolutely no interest in your opinions or views, as clearly we have nothing in common and I have absolutely nothing which I could wish to learn from you.

That blog is designed to publish substantive facts and my views NOT YOUR LIES OR YOUR OPINIONS which to me are mostly beneath contempt and more often than not it seems dishonest and ill informed.

I hope this explains why I do not accept comments. There is no element of cowardice I assure you.

You may recall your own display of dishonest cowardice, when I offered to meet with you and show you the evidence of Tom Wise's guilt, as held by me - you prefered to go on telling lies.

Believing you were too much of a coward to meet with me Paul Wesson, a qualified barrister, offered to collect you from the pub your wife runs and bring you to Chepstow to give you the courage to meet with me.

Swindon being within about the range I am able to travel - here is a challenge for you - I am willing, to dispell your myths of cowardice and accusations and lies, I will travel to Swindon and at an open public meeting, organised by you, during May, I am perfectly happy to take a platform to address any questions that any of the audience wish to put.

I regret I can't make the 14th. as I am in hospital for more checks - nor the 18th. as it is Lee's birthday but since you are a publican I am sure you have contacts competent to organise such a meeting at reasonable times, with adequate notice.

I would expect you to fund my travel and possible overnight stay.

I will help with publicity for your meeting by posting the details on other blogs.

I hope this aids you.

Now as cowards go Bob Feel Martinis put up or shut up.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
Strange that isn't it.

Strange is not a word I would tend to use when confused but OK do explain what you find so strange in the facts rather than your fantasies about those facts.

Bob Feal-martinez said...
They can give it out but can't take it, very brave people.

Well let us see of whom you speak and we will know when we see the details you propose for the public meeting.

Since he is known to both of us, may I suggest Paul Wesson be approached to chair the meeting. Clearly if you are not too much of a coward you would wish to be in the audience so that you could ask questions, one would presume.

Regards,
Greg L-W.


TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.
NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...