UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Friday 24 October 2008

#95* - Re: #94* - The Little Wriggling Worm?

#95* - Re: #94* - The Little Wriggling Worm?

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

LEN BAYNES OPINION & AMICABLE CONVERSATION AS AN EXEMPLAR.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments Len but on reflection do you not feel you have greatly over stepped the mark?

Permit me to point out the apparent errors in your little communication, item by item since you saw fit to mail it publicly as opposed to as a personal communication.

>>Greg although I agree with you that there are many things that need addressing in the leadership of UKIP and I personally would like to see a complete overall of everything and everybody in the upper echelons<<

I believe you will find all but a very few who are deriving personal gain from the present structure or are totally un or ill informed would agree with you – sadly most are just drifting away rather than stand their ground to get their party back and clean it up.

>>including the demise of one Nigel Farage,<<

I do not nor would I wish such a fate on ANYONE, and to imply that I might is more than a little disingenuous.

>>your method of personal insults, inuendoes and downright criminal libel is to me totally unacceptable.<<

Then I suggest if that is all you can understand of my efforts that you use a different but equally visible method of exposing the truth – I wonder if you have castigated those who do nothing to clean up the party out of patriotic interest and opposition to membership of the EU? If not I do question why you feel the right to be the arbiter of taste and style in only my instance!

>> downright criminal libel<<

You have rather glibly made this statement as a statement of fact and not a statement of your opinion! May I take the liberty of pointing out to you that to make such a statement and then to circulate it to others as a fact is a VERY dangerous course of action as you have absolutely no provenance nor substantiation of your statement as NEVER have I ‘criminally libeled’ ANYONE ever as I am very well aware that to do so is as you define it ‘criminal’.Perhaps you are unaware that your unsubstantiated and defamatory comment is itself a gratuitous ‘criminal libel’ against me.

I trust you will have the integrity to not only apologise for your ‘criminal libel’ but also to circulate your apology widely to all who may have received your eMail or subsequently read it. Alternatively please advise me by return who is your solicitor.

>>You are making many more enemies than friends and doing the overall cause no good at all. <<

Thank you for your opinion – perhaps you would be so good as to send me examples of all the others who are getting exposure and publishing the facts that are addressing the endemic corruption in EUkip’s leadership more effectively on a National scale – I am always looking for more effective methods to clean up EUkip and make it an organization people of integrity might be prepared to vote for in a manner to patriotically extract these United Kingdoms from the EU.

>>Constuctive criticism is a good and honerable thing,<<

I am glad you have realized this and it will therefore be acceptable and reasonable for you to apologise for having gratuitously libeled me.

>>but your path is distructive<<

I thank you again for your opinion – however since you clearly haven’t got a clue what my aim is nor what I am doing perhaps you would be advised once you have apologized for your criminal libel to keep your own councel.

>>and the product of a obviously bitter mind,<<

Your opinion and gratuitous insult which you feel justified in circulating is I presume supported by your medical qualification to draw such a conclusion. Perhaps you would be so good as to advise us all wwhere you obtained your medical qualifications and what they are or alternatively withdraw your foolish comment and apologise.

>>and I want no part of it.<<

Then why did you write to me and circulate your foolish comments?

>>Len Baynes Fenland Branch<<

Do correct me but did you not circulate widely and permit of that circulation the fact that you had resigned? Perhaps you would be well advised to ask the editor of Independence News to publish the fact that you were misleading people either then or now. You will of course have to keep reminding the editor who is clearly far from competent for as you will note the recent issue, despite wide publicity to the contrary, failed to publish the winners of the party Lottery.

One wonders if EUkip can manage to get ANYTHING right – especially when one realises that Farage is no longer talking of leaving the EU but in interview after interview how to improve it and how to select better staff for it and the Turncoat Tory Bob Spink was on 5Live this morning and his comments were muddled, confused and unmemorable.

Then we are currently saddled with the fraudster, liar and cheat David the desk Bannerman who has consistently lied to gain preferment – I care not who he IS it is that he lied and is NOT who he claims to be that is so unacceptable and damaging.

I trust I can expect your apology and correction rapidly so we may move on as I have much more to publish and a great deal more to address to clean up EUkip and expose its corruption and I do take grave exception to people like yourself gratuitously claiming that I have lied as you have done since I have NEVER wittingly or intentionally libelled ANYONE and nor would I.

May I add that out of some 2-3,000 recipients of my mailings no one has ever claimed that I have libelled anyone other than yourself and probably the odd liar like Mark Croucher or Douglas Denny who have provided absolutely no factual evidence and have been consistently exposed as corrupt and dishonest.

I would of course immediately apologise had I accidentally and consequentially libelled someone and would widely publish my error as I have made clear over many years. Therefore if you believe I have criminally libelled someone then please be so good as to provide your provenance and I will immediately correct the error if you are correct – your ONLY alternative is a public apology for having ‘criminally libelled’ me.

I do wonder why you saw fit to ingratiate yourself with Peter Cole, Del Young, Jill Seymour, Dr. David Abbott, John West, Derek Norman and others and I can only assume you did so for personal gain!

I look forward to hearing from you and your apology.

I trust having lied about me you will consider hiring the Marlborough Town Hall where we can then share a platform to raise the status of the values of the members of UKIP and opposition to membership of the EU, in preference to EUkip’s current chosen position as stated of desiring greater subsidiarity to the EU, strengthening the EU’s committees and their control over Britain, the stated aim of Farage to act primarily as a party working to block the BNP - rather than you merely sitting on your hands having had a narrow escape from the Courts and damages, at least your apology would have some patriotic benefit – the more people you can get to attend the meeting the larger the collection to strengthen the membership of UKIP in control as opposed to the gravy trainers who currently enjoy the status rigging lists and removing, by kangaroo courts, those who do not acquiesce to their corruption and self enrichment!

Regards,
Greg L-W.

-----Original Message-----
From: greg glanceback [mailto:greg.glanceback@btconnect.com]
Sent: 24 October 2008 13:57
To: greg@glanceback.demon.co.uk
Subject: FW: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?Importance: High

-----Original Message-----

From: Len Baynes [mailto:lenbay@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 24 October 2008 09:45
To: greg.glanceback@btconnect.com
Cc: Peter Cole; del1young@yahoo.co.uk; jill_seymour@btopenworld.com; shawforddavid@hotmail.com; johnwest81@hotmail.com; Derek Norman
Subject: Fw: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?Importance: High


----- Original Message -----
From: jan clark
To: 'Len Baynes'
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:42 PM
Subject: FW: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?

From: Glanceback [mailto:greg.glanceback@btconnect.com] Sent: 23 October 2008 04:16
To: 'Bruce Lawson'
Subject: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?
Cc: Peter Cole; del1young@yahoo.co.uk; jill_seymour@btopenworld.com; shawforddavid@hotmail.com; johnwest81@hotmail.com; Derek NormanSubject:
Fw: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?
Importance: High

Greg although I agree with you that there are many things that need addressing in the leadership of UKIP and I personally would like to see a complete overall of everything and everybody in the upper echelons including the demise of one Nigel Farage, your method of personal insults, inuendoes and downright criminal libel is to me totally unacceptable. You are making many more enemies than friends and doing the overall cause no good at all. Constuctive criticism is a good and honerable thing, but your path is distructive and the product of a obviously bitter mind, and I want no part of it.

Len Baynes
Fenland Branch

----- Original Message -----
From: jan clark
To: 'Len Baynes'
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:42 PM
Subject: FW: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?


From: Glanceback [mailto:greg.glanceback@btconnect.com]
Sent: 23 October 2008 04:16

To: 'Bruce Lawson'

Subject: #942 - The Little Wriggling Worm?

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

MAY I SUGGEST – since there is no political party of repute advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country:

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper:

LEAVE THE EU
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...