UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Sunday 27 December 2009

#782* - Gary CARTWRIGHT SHOWS JUST WHAT SCUM EUkip HAVE BECOME!

#782* - Gary CARTWRIGHT SHOWS JUST WHAT SCUM EUkip HAVE BECOME!

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Gary CARTWRIGHT SHOWS JUST WHAT SCUM EUkip HAVE BECOME! HE RIGHTLY SHOWS CROUCHER IS OFTEN THE ROOT OF EUkip's DESTRUCTION - for his own personal gain!


Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptyk View Post
Peter, I think Mssrs Cartwright, Page and Muldrew may disagree slightly with your analysis as you flatter Tunaboy too much
Gary Cartwright therefore asks:

Exactly what am I being accused of now?

In 2005, before the General Election, I was tasked with doing an audit of candidates. A man I will call "Mr S" had very strong BNP connections. I reported this to Farage. He told me to "drop it". More about this later....

I was accused of leaking information to Greg Lance Watkins once, by David Lott and Nigel Farage. When as a result of my own investigations into the matter I showed them that only they (and Gawain Towler) had that the relevant information at the time it was leaked, it very suddenly became "well, actually, its not something we are here to talk about". Well. at least I had found the leak...!

I was accused of selling a story about Farage's son to the Sunday Times. When I produced a letter from the ST to confirm that I was not the source, the leadership did not want to look at it... the lie had served its purpose. I lost my job as a result of that lie.

Having found a new position in the European Parliament, I was then accused of being a member of the BNP, a cross-dresser, a closet gay, and - most insultingly - of having lied about my service record. This all came from the aforementioned "Mr S" and one of his chums. The allegations turned into threats, and I had to call in the police. The harassment then stopped. Mr S's chum was an ex-con, and so they probably realised it was a good time to stand down on this one.

I was then informed that a certain UKIP MEP had been calling members in his region, and was alleging that I, and others, had been recruited into UKIP to destabilise the party. Apparently, I am an MI5/MI6 agent.

Then, whilst I was subsequently working as a journalist in Brussels, my editor was viciously attacked on the platform of a train station by a young lady working for in the offices of the UKIP Brussels clique, who objected to a story "Gary Cartwright had written". I didn't write that story... it showed me the measure of these folks. Idiots, one and all.

It gets better.

I was present when a young journalist was physically attacked by a UKIP MEP in a Brussels bar.

I was attacked by a young intern for being "Junius". His behaviour was appalling. When Piers Merchant was "exposed" as Junius, did I get an apology? No way... again, it shows us the measure of these people.

Piers is no longer with us, but Junius is still active. Has an apology been issued to Piers' family? You can guess... by now you will know the measure of these vile people.

I walked past Farage's office a while back - his pa, who I once shared an office with, was there - I try to get on with everybody, and so I greeted him. I was verbally abused in the most obscene manner, and jabbed with an umbrella.

So what am I accused of now, Skeptyk?

Well I guess you are learning Gary - you are not being accused of anything you are merely being EUkipped - a process of dishonestly smearing which Croucher/Skeptyck are adept at - well they would need a skill of some sort wouldn't they.

Lies distortions and smears are the stock in trade of low lifes out of their depth - yes they will score points because they are prepared to sink to any level to keep their snouts in the trough. They have destroyed UKIP as time and time again they have been wrong in their lies and their smears and have alienated so very many devoted supporters of UKIP on a purely patriotic basis.

The irrefutable fact that they so befouled the leadership process when Farage stole the leadership that they undermined his leadership Farage would seem to be too stupid to comprehend, his association with such scum has so tainted him that he is either humoured or feared but not respected by anyone of stature.

In the interests of honesty and integrity Gary said:
A man I will call "Mr S" had very strong BNP connections.
I believe it would not be considered unreasonable of me to ask that you confirm that this individual was NOT Suchorzewski - should you claim it is you will be no better than Croucher & Fuller a liar, as they lied on numerous occasions to ensure that Farage could claim the leadership and thereby they could keep their places upon the gravy train stealing public money because clearly they were not earning it honestly.

I have never confirmed or denied my sources but I note the lies that have been told about me and the liars telling them - I have openly challenged anyone to show a single instance where I have wittingly lied or misled unwittingly and I will apologise openly and make the relevant correction - to date NOT ONE consequential alteration or correction has been made, or requested.

I have made 2 or 3 corrections and in each case they were of no consequence but were made and flagged up - I am really rather pleased that I have been proven so accurate so often. I like Gary have been accused by the filth in EUkip like Feel Martinez, Douglas Denny, Mark Croucher, Michael McGough and many others of working for almost every agency or interest they may have heard of - they are far too dishonest to believe there are those who still might act out of duty and belief and I know it is hard for them to unmderstand as it is so diametrically opposite to their behaviour in that they seem only to act for personal gain and for that there is no lie, no vile behaviour that can not be bought of them.

Croucher was authorised to tamper with the EUkip computers and he managed to contrive false evidence against a man in the terminal stages of his illness - a man who had done more in any day he worked for UKIP than Croucher has ever achieved relative to the harm he has done. I note since it was exposed he was searching the sewers he goes unseen in for dirt on any MEP or staff etc. he never was man enough to apologise for his lies about Piers Merchant nor has he ever been man enough to apologise for his many lies about me - the odious little failure is beneath contempt - there is no vile behaviour he will not stoop to it seems.

I can confirm for Gary that it was not he who provided the story about Farage's son to The Sunday Times as I KNOW the source and I cautioned that I did not believe it to be true and even had it been what harm in having a holiday job as long as a job was being done. Unlike the pure hypocracy of paying ones wife near £30,000 a year when the job it was claimed they did was so inconsequential it left her time to raise a bably & a toddler and the work done was so insignificant that it was invisible to her husband's office and other staff - there in lies hypocracy.

We note the grovellings of pretence from Croucher that he had not been gathering information on MEPs so he has no loyalty or morality as he accuses Farage of being a liar thereby. Interesting isn't it that despite my having provided him with both contacts and such stories as he could perhaps use positively in the past Croucher saw fit to concoct a pack of lies about me to suit his own gain - now to toady he seeks to abuse the Court system in an attempt to steal money from me in complete denial of normal internet practice. Mark Croucher is not just a liar he is the worst form of humanity he is a cheat and a liar who sill sell out anyone for his personal gain. He is a vile and duplicitous weasel masquerading as of merit - he has none.

We note how he became involved with UKIP and steadily befouled it with association with his communist friends and the fascist denial of freedom of speech. We note how he has steadily worked to set alies against eachother, we note how he has leaked private information when it suited him amd set up others on a tissue of lies - that he holds a position associated with Farage speaks volumes of just how far into the gutter EUkip has slid.

I trust Gary will rapidly exhonerate Sucherzewski of being any part of his Mr."S" for those less well connected. May we all with certainty thus draw the conclusion that Mr."S" is in fact Nigel Farage's pa who writes those risible 'e'Mails that Junius and I frequently receive and Junius occasionally publishes. Could it be the Mr."S" who Gary alludes to is the same Steve who Gary was attacked by recently and whom he knocked to the ground in an act of self defence - EUkip has strange ways of behaving. I note that Farage attacked and abused Sinclaire in public just before Christmas in a childish display of pique.

Not content with his inept and childish outburst we note Farage has been spinning against Sinclaire convinced that she will not have the courage to act with integrity - I do feel he may find he is much deluded and then it will be interesting to see who are the real filth in EUkip who choose to stay with Farage, Croucher and their ilk in support of racism, xenophobia, corruption, anti Judaism and extremist violence in their pursuit of supporting the EU Pan EU Political Parties with their EFDGroup ready to garner as much money for themselves from November onward in utter betrayal of these United Kingdoms and the party which elected them

It is indeed likely that Sndreasen could be the first to desert this sinking ship to consider her greater interests selling her novel - this is a woman who has absolutely no morality - fired by The OECD and then by The EU where she was an abject failure at her job - failing to produce the report on how to tighten up the accounting procedures despite several rechedulings - it was clearly a job she was unable to complete and she was sidelined and then dismissed.

It was not until long after the Courts had shown her to have failed in both her duty and her job that she invented the role of whistle blower for herself - there is not one shed of evidence that she has the vaguest clue how to blow a whistle! That she can betray an employer I feel she is on the verge of doing yet again - when in EUkip she is clearly in like company amongst the deceitful and untrustworthy.

In a spirit of accuracy may I go on record stating that I read with increasing astonishment Gary's recent article on Tom Wise - I had thought more of you Gary, than to have expected you to try to justify Tom Wise's proven criminality and then to so disingenuously try to conflate his theft, fraud and dishonesty with the ALLOWances paid to MPs - there is absolutely no similarity. Further had EUkip & Farage not orchestrated cover-up after cover-up with Farage using some of the stolen money to pay his own bills and failing to act meaningfully against Tom Wise for his criminal behaviour the damaging behaviour might not have continued to 'term' as it did, giving Wise a huge pension far beyond any situation that could be portrayed as fair.

Gary you were wrong and to see you in support of criminality serves you ill and most clearly undermines your credibility. Not an error that I would wish to make nor one I believe any of the contributors to Junius would wish to be associated with - were that the case they might as well stop trying to clean up EUkip with the material they and others pass on, in pursuit of honesty, integrity, morality and patriotism.

We strive for accuracy and honesty. To date I can claim an unblemished record with only 3 errors:

1. I stated Richard Allen was an associate of Del Young, as I recal his driver and treasurer and other member of Blaby Branch of EUkip.
Despite having confirmed this with at least one Moderator of the UKIP Forum of Anthony Butcher.
When informed by RA that he was not that individual - without checking, despite doubt, since it was inconsequential I removed the comment with an apology published.

2. I had listed an employee of EUkip who had been rewarded with an MEP list position in the utterly corrupt selection process. I made the false assumption that as he continued to write accordingly as an employee but he had ceased working for EUkip as soon as he was no longer likely to be elected.
I made the correction with apology within minutes of being asked to.

3. Subsequent to the vile behaviour of an individual in his underhand and duplicitous betrayal of Del Young for personal gain - I was advised by 3 separate individuals he had, having failed to maintain his web site or make any achievements he had scuttled away. I stated he was no longer an active member - which was clearly true however I was told he was still unfortunately a member - I corrected the statement and apologised for the error.

In some 12 years as a very active supporter of UKIP these are the ONLY three errors of fact that I have been asked to correct and I have.

It would be nice if EUkip had the same standards of morality, patriotism and integrity but we know with a huge amount of provenance they are untrustworthy, duplicitous and corrupt.

TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...