UKIP-vs-EUkip

UKIP-vs-EUkip
CLICK THE PIC for More on UKIP

Sunday 13 December 2009

#764* - Is FARAGE's NARCISSISM & DISHONESTY DESTROYING EUkip?

#764* - Is FARAGE's NARCISSISM & DISHONESTY DESTROYING EUkip?

Clean EUkip up NOW & make UKIP electable!

The corruption of some of EUkip’s leadership, their anti UKIP claque & the NEC is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!

Is FARAGE's IMMATURE NARCISSISM & SERIAL POSTURING &  DISHONESTY DESTROYING EUkip, OR IS IT TOO LATE?

Hi,

I note some of the filth that has floated to the top of EUkip and together with Farage, Croucher, Nuttall, Fuller and the rest of the solids floating in the EUkip septic tank have done so very much damage to OUR LIFEBOAT, not just wrecking the Lifeboat for the foreseable future but befouling the sea around it with the flotsam and jetsam of politics they have gathered around them in their venal greed and utter disregard for these United Kingdoms.

I note their proud boast now includes the utterly imbecilic and crackpot maunderings of the near brain dead venal and dishonest Derek Clark, who may well still carry a little earth through the day as he goes about his business of betraying Britain before returning to his coffin!

Knowing little more than you could write on the back of a postage stamp with a felt tip pen, about agriculture and food production, Clark calls for greater regulation of Britain by the EU - has he forgotten, idiot that we know him to be, that we fought tooth and nail to save British abattoirs and keep them open when the EU introduced more stringent regulation some time ago? No doubt whilst he was venally seeking election to the gravy train - too preoccupied to consider Britain in his gadereen dishonesty to get his snout in the troughs!

May I remind those who are still seeking to make a scapegoat of John West for having made the mistake of trying to clean up EUkip. Check the records and you will find he was doing this long before Jeffrey Titford started his dishonest activities with his goffer Gulleyslime so accurately portrayed as Gollom as he weedled and whined his way around willing to do any underhand deal to secure a place on the Gravy Train as an MEP - But the Farage card trumps any low value Titford card and Farage's yes man was deigned to get first place.


It is disingenuous in the extreme and makes EUkip look foolish to anyone who has mastered working out how dates work on a calander to try dishonestly to claim that West was a whistleblower on the lies, corruption and dishonesty in EUkip's leadership claque long before he was dishonestly deselected as a candidate. Have not the liars like Reeve & Nuttall, Croucher and his alter egos, Bob FM and his brain cell, Denny, McGough, Malcolm Wood & their ilk realised just how dishonest and corrupt they look when they make the pure pretence that John West only took up the matter AFTER he was deselected when everyone knows how dishonestly Bannerman behaved and the corruption of the discreditted Andreasen and the duplicity of Batten, and serial lies of McGough and others all of which were exposed for all to see in Piers Merchant's official report exposing EUkip's corruption.

It is pointless dishonestly attacking West and Farage's puppet dishonestly telling outright lies to get him out of the party for showing just how corrupt people like Bannerman, Gill, Farage, Agnew, Andreasen, Nuttall, Reeve, Gollom, Titford, Batten, Smith, Curtis, Nattrass, Denny, Arnott, Croucher, Malcolm Wood, McGough, LIARS, CHEATS & Low Lifes to a man who have taken betrayal of Britain for their own gain to an art form, Filth beyond contempt.

Each & Every one of them too gutless to try to clear their name by calling me to account, their only defence being to sneer, smear and lie behind my back - Now before we go any further can any of the gutless, dishonest pond life I have named identify a single solitary comment on ANY of the 764 Blog entries in this series that is wrong on a single material count?

NO clearly not or I would have been served with a cease and desist order - but you KNOW that I have never once deliberately or wittingly published a single solitary untruth about any of you scum.

Now let us consider the rank cowardice and dishonesty of what has occurred - unable to act honourably and in a decent manner, in fact probably unaware of HOW to act decently we now find that shameful LIAR, CHEAT, SYCHOPHANT, BOOT LIKING, WIDELY RUMOURED BLACKMAILER, SERIAL FAILURE & SOCIAL PARIAH Mark Croucher is seeking to abuse due process and the Courts to try to dishonestly and duplicitously - in breech of all concepts of morality and common practice - to EXTORT money from me - some £11,000 for the use of 3 snaps taken whilst he was working for EUkip, Snaps never copyrighted with watermark or registration and readily available on the internet without any attribution or traceable claim to copyright.

My word EUkip must regret the day that he commenced that action because the rest of you were too dishonest and gutless to make any efforts to clean up EUkip and do the job for which you are all over paid and over rewarded - considering that to date your achievements in getting Britain one iota closer to the exit are so invisible that many believe that EUkip was set up by the EU to fail - as it has. Set up to bring EUroScepticism into ill repute, which it has.

EUkip no longer represents a single honest value that any citizen of these United Kingdoms could even pretend to be proud of - You pretended to election on the pretext of exposing the corrupt practices of The EU and to a man you have been corrupted by them and reveled in the rewards.

John West conclusively proved the dishonourable, dishonest, corrupt, irresponsible, unlawful, criminal behaviour of EUkip's executive & we note even having proved in a British Court of Law EUkip executives in complete contempt of Court are attacking him - YOU REALLY ARE UNFIT FOR JOBS AS JANITORS - I am so glad that the older generation of relatives are dead so as not to witness the shameful behaviour of EUkip's leadership in betrayal of the values they laid down their lives and sacrificed their youth to defend.

I wonder if anyone amongst you had the integrity to tell your new leader you had just been found Guilty in a Court of Law yet again - who will convince us all you told the truth - does he even yet know?

I wonder what lies and spin Farage and the duplicitous trash he has surrounded himself with - if you surround yourself with praise singers and idiots Farage you do not look clever just in good company for a monkey in silk is a monkey no less and you know you are a dishonorable, self serving, disloyal bullying narcissist - a hopeless inadequate living in a world of self delusion To understand what makes your personality 'Tick' Nigel CLICK HERE there is a lot more on the internet if you can't trace it I'll supply URLs for you so that you can seek help. I'm sure if Steve Reed isn't having temper tantrums with Garry and getting flattened he could find something, or Steve Harris could find someone to track it down for you - we all know it has you down to the last detail, it is time you grew up.

I wonder if anyone has told the truth about your lies and dishonesty that earned EUkip a Guilty verdict and a £3/4 Million debt and looks like earning anothe £300,000 in legal costs as you TRY to find a bent Judge to lie in the Supreme Court to set aside your well earned Guilty verdict - you haven't got a legal leg to stand on - you cheated, you lied, you insulted and you refused to accept the help of the Electoral Commission and you repeatedly lied about them leaving them with absolutely no choice but to take you to Court.

The lies you have told about being picked on and smallest boy in the playground the only truth in that is you are acting like a spoilt brat - There is absolutely no similarity between the donations from Mr Brown's Company to the Lib.Dims. and Alan Bowne's unregistered company and the fact that, we are told, he had his name removed due to the fact that he was shacked up with some woman from one of the betting shops whilst he gambled with his wife over a divorce and settlement!

Farage it matters not how good you are at showing off on a platform you are a fool to have betrayed your members for your ego and had these Guilty verdicts and a £3/4 Million debt the one because of your narcissistic arrogance and the other because you were too small a man to say sorry!

What of this has been explained to your new puppet Farage? I'll wager Pearson doesn't even know about your lies and stupidity, but I have this strange feeling that you will not be clearing up the mess YOU have made nor are your praise singers likely to contribute - they only pretend because you control their income - their respect for you Farage is like the love of a prostitute a sham that only lasts whilst you pay her - then we note she runs to the media and sells her story - and YOU don't think you are an insecure, immature narcissist - a fool?? Everyone else does!

UKIP
Head Office
PO Box 408,


Newton Abbot,
Devon
TQ12 9BG
Tel: 01626 831290
Fax: 01626 831348




12 November 2008


Mr John West
**Address CUT by GLW.**


Dear John,


Unfortunately, I am today suspending you as UK Independence Party PPC for Ipswich North and Suffolk Central under rule 16.2 of the Constitution. The final decision regarding your candidacy will now be put before the NEC on December 15` 2008.


I am also informing you that there have been a number of serious complains made against you, which have now been passed on to the Party Secretary.


This is particularly hard for me as I have always found you to be hard-working and extremely likable. I also know that you still feel aggrieved by the You Tube scenario and demand an apology. I had a lot of sympathy for you in this matter and I am truly sorry that it happened.
However, your behaviour since that instance has brought the party into disrepute.


You reported the former leader of the party to the Police, without a shred of evidence; you show no remorse for your actions, even though the Police have said there is no case to answer and you now openly claim that the same individual is under investigation by OLAF, also without foundation.


I hope you understand that I cannot allow this situation to continue.


I will repeat that I like you John and have always supported you in the past, but I think you are being manipulated and used by some very unsavoury characters indeed. I therefore take this decision with a heavy heart.
Yours sincerely,
Paul Nuttall
Chairman of the UK Independence Party 

Clearly EUkip are so ignorant and without moral competence that they think two lines within a pack of lies which they supplied at the same time to The Media, as has that slime Reeve with his recent ignorant abuse and contempt of Court, yet you do not even have the courtesy and common decency to issue a dismisal in private you issue it to the Press, SHAME on you, and you now pretend this was an apology for the youtube betrayal you have been found GUILTY of by a Court!

Do they teach manners, common sense and ethical behaviour in Liverpool, we know where ever Reeve was dredged up he learned little and Farage clearly learned little of leadership, morality, decency, loyalty or Officer Quality and for sure he learned nothing academically in his school.

This late, much too late pretence of an apology heaps shame on EUkip as it is an insult not an apology - it isn't even signed by anyone of relevance in the Party - just Farage's muppet.

IN REPLY John West's Letter
Is in my blog posted at the time:

#138* - EUkip, NuttAll & Farage Exposed + others



Hi,

EUkip SHOWN AGAIN IN ITS WORST LIGHT - SO VERY EASY - SO VERY SAD!

these memory sticks are really handy aren't they contacts close to the leadership/NEC team can just walk past pop a stick in and the members are kept informed what their corrupt, incompetent, dishonest leadership are upto to silence whistle blowers and those trying to clean up EUkip and restore it to its members in a condition men and women of integrity could vote for.

Here is a letter exposing some of the truth of what is going on in the eastern region - clearly this information is substantiated by other published material and facts already known and proven.

You will also note I have earlier posted Nigel Farage's hopeless and lightweight unelected puppet chairman Paul Nuttal's post as referred to herein. His comments were idiotic then and palpably dishonest this letter merely shows just how dishonest Paul Nuttall is and how corrosive is the new post 'Reichstag Fire' moment as the corrupt and dishonest leadership peddle utterly risible accusations for the suspension of The Disciplinary structure and their own Constitutionshortly after the December NEC meeting which will likely vote unanimously to extend the corruption.

The aim is to seize dictatorial control for Nigel Farage backed by a favoured/rewarded claque.

EUkip is clearly so corrupt it is unfit for purpose - ANY purpose.

Read the facts and draw your own conclussions. Do phone me if you require additional facts or further substantiation.


From: johnwest81@hotmail.com
To: ukipbootle@yahoo.co.uk
Subject:
Re: Your letterDate:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008

Copied to the
NEC

Dear Mr Nuttall,
Thank you for your
letter.


1. I was made aware of alleged criminal
activity and I reported it to the police.


This is my duty as a
good citizen; indeed it could amount to an offence not to do this.


Yet you claim that I have brought the party into
disrepute! I find it extraordinary that the chairman of a political party can
condemn a member for being a law abiding citizen and reporting the matter to the
relevant authorities.


I should add that I spoke to Chelmsford CID who
confirmed that I did ‘the right thing’ in reporting my concerns to them.
Obviously, you feel that that alleged criminal activity should be ignored if it
involves a member of UKIP.


You state that I had not a shred of evidence. I was
also not aware that you had direct access to police files. Also, why should I
show remorse for reporting an alleged crime that has now been passed to OLAF?
The police HAVE passed on the matter to OLAF. Fact.


I have spoken to Neil Thomson, Investigator, who has
confirmed that they are looking into this case. The case number for Jeffrey
Titford is OF/2008/0764. I would strongly advise you to withdraw your allegation
that OLAF is not involved.


2. I note that you seem strangely reluctant to
deal with the complaints that I have made.

I complained to you about the disgraceful behaviour of
Douglas Denny and Michael Zuckerman who both feel that it is acceptable to use
mental illness as a term of abuse.


Yet you did NOTHING.

I complained THREE times to you in my capacity as an
elected governor of the Suffolk NHS Mental Health Trust and every time you have
lacked the common courtesy to reply.


3. The NEC has a habit of ignoring
complaints.


In November 2007, I organised a UKIP conference on
immigration. George Curtis, the Eastern Counties Regional Chairman, sent me a
letter about this.


In this letter he issued a veiled threat. This threat
concerned my interest in standing for the 2009 Euro elections. I sent a letter
to the Eastern Region Committee complaining about this. The committee never
acknowledged my letter nor issued an apology.

I then wrote to the NEC about Mr Curtis. I pointed out
that it was unacceptable for a regional chairman to issue veiled threats to a
UKIP member. Both the Leader and the Chairman ignored my complaint.


4. On the 9th April 2008 I was given permission
by the NEC to hold a UKIP conference on Law and Order.


Despite this Jeffrey Titford MEP sent an email, dated
28th April, to several hundred Eastern Region UKIP members . In this email he
attacked Chris Hudson and I for holding the conference.I immediately phoned John
Whittaker to complain about this.


I explained that Jeffrey Titford had abused his
position by using the Eastern Region membership database to attack other UKIP
members.


I also said that I felt that this email was sent in a
deliberate attempt to damage both our reputations in the East. I asked John
Whittaker to get Jeffrey Titford to issue an apology and a full retraction. Mr
Whittaker refused to do this.


Following this, I complained to the NEC about Jeffrey
Titford’s abuse of the party database.


Although my complaint was acknowledged by several NEC
members it was never dealt with.


5. I complained to you and M. Zuckerman about
the behaviour of Peter Reeve and Ron Whitmore.


You did NOTHING.

My wife wrote two letters to you requesting that they
be brought before a disciplinary hearing for their conduct at a Suffolk Coastal
meeting.


She also complained about Ron Whitmore phoning our
house at 7.25 am and making threats. You have not even acknowledged her letters.


I then find out - via Greg Lance-Watkin’s ‘blog’ - that
you have written to Peter Reeve endorsing his behaviour.

Indeed, you referred the matter back to him.

So you now allow the accused to judge his own case.
Even the EU have not yet thought of that one !


What angers me even more is the fact that I had to find
this out from GLW! You lacked even the decency to inform me personally.


Indeed, I am still waiting.

6. D. Denny and M. Zuckerman accuse me of
reporting D. Bannerman to the police.

I write to you pointing out that this is untrue. I
request an apology from them for making the allegation. You ignore my complaint.


7. I make a reasonable request under Section 7
of the DPA and yet you decline to provide me with the requested
material.


By doing so you are in breach of the law. I have now
reported you and the party to the Information Commissioners Office. You only
have yourself to blame.


You and the leadership are now the subject of two ICO
complaints, one police investigation and one court action. And all this happened
because you and the leadership think you are above the law.


I had no alternative but to do this as you had failed
to respond to my reasonable requests.


8. I ask for an apology for the You Tube video
leak and yet not a single member of the leadership has had the courtesy to do
so.


Indeed, Farage later appears in a pro-EU newspaper
supporting Fuller’s fantasy that she was forced out due to sexism!


I complain to you about this and yet you did
NOTHING.


9. I have made complaints about several NEC
members and yet these very people will be allowed to judge me.


So the accused are going to judge their accuser.

Have they ever heard of a conflict of interest?


I am sure I will get a show trial worthy of Stalin’s
Soviet Union.


No doubt, I will be denied the right to legal
representation and will face accusations of links to the BNP.

When will I receive a copy of the indictment? Will
David Bannerman be writing it despite being the subject of a complaint made by
me?


David Abbott only got his copy the Saturday before the
meeting.


Can I expect the same shabby treatment?


10. You say I am being used by unsavoury
characters.


Who are you referring to?

Name them or withdraw your remarks!

How dare you claim that I am being manipulated! If
anyone is being manipulated it’s you.


I associate with decent men and women who want UKIP to
be represented by democratic, honest and above all moral people.


You, on the other hand, seem content to endorse
corruption, dishonesty and lies. You presided over a kangaroo court that removed
three NEC decent members.


You allowed David Bannerman to be the accuser and one
of the judges.


Don’t you even feel slightly uncomfortable with this?
As an historian I must say this sounds very, very familiar.


Remember Stalin, Napoleon and Hitler and their abuse of
the Law?


Is this the future you want for
UKIP?


Yours sincerely,
John West




TO LEAVE THE EU

What is the exit and survival plan for these United Kingdoms to maximise on the many benefits of leaving The EU. It is the DUTY of our Politicians and Snivil Cervants to ensure the continuity, liberty and right to self determination of our peoples they have a DUTY to protect against crime and secure both our food and our border.

NONE of these DUTIES has a single British politician upheld for 40 years. They have drawn their incomes fraudulently and dishonesty.

Politicians are failing to tell the truth, but so are almost all wanabe Politicians, the MSM and Snivil Cervants.

The fact is that even if EVERY British MEP wanted change in The EU it would achieve NOTHING.
Every single British Politician, of EVERY Party, elected since before we joined the EUropean Common Market, has promised to change The EU's CAP - In 40 Years they have achieved absolutely NOTHING!

To try to put a value on OUR Freedom is as futile as floccipaucinihilipilification and as odious as the metissage of our societies, as we rummage in the ashes of our ancestors dreams, sacrifices and achievements, the flotsam of our hopes and the jetsam of our lives, consider the Country and Anglosphere which we thus leave our children and the future, with shame!

Regards,
Greg L-W.
01291 – 62 65 62

PLEASE POST THIS TAG AS FOLLOWS:ON YOUR eMAILS & BLOGS, FORUM POSTINGS & MAILINGS - GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE IT IS OUR BEST HOPE AS WHOEVER IS APPOINTED WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AS PROVED!

I SUGGEST – since there is clearly no political party of repute, advocating or campaigning for withdrawal of these United Kingdoms from the EU and restoration of our independent sovereign, democracy, with Justice & the right to self determination in a free country. Deny the self seeking & meaningless wanabe MEPs the Mythical Mandate for which they clamour. Diktat is imposed from The EU but Law should be made at Westminster, for our Country & our Peoples.

Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:

LEAVE THE EU
to
GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...